Best supplement for PEGYM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best supplement for PEGYM

So these are the popular ones that i hear everyone talking about. Let's find the one that is most useful when used purely just for PEGYM when taking into mind quality,consistency and cost efficiency.

Post below for a discussion on any of said products.
    Horny Goat Weed
    12.00%
    Maca
    8.00%
    Tongkat Ali
    16.00%
    L-Arginine or similar
    52.00%
    Not listed
    20.00%
    DanielSAN
    Last edited by DanielSAN; 08-19-2018, 07:07 AM.

For PE purposes and gains, I believe taking l-lysine and l-arginine together works best overally. Arginine promotes blood flow and lysine promotes tissue repair. I learned that from the JP90 thread. I did see results in conjunction and now that I'm thinking about it, will start taking at least the lysine again.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

What specifically are you looking for the supplement to accomplish? There's supplements for erection improvement, venous health, general genitourinary health, and libido- to name a few.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        What specifically are you looking for the supplement to accomplish? There's supplements for erection improvement, venous health, general genitourinary health, and libido- to name a few.
        Good point.

Without getting to deep into it, I have tried both Maca and L-Arginine for "erection improvement". I read that both help with EQ.
        I find both to be effective in the short term, meaning if I feel a little run down and want to be sure it gets as hard as possible, I will take the supplement. But over an extended period they produce diminishing returns for me.

The 5G tea (ginger, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo and green tea) has a much more consistent result.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

NOXplode- a bodybuilding supplement- is really good at inducing erections. This is going by the last time I tried it about 14 years ago.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

For people that are taking Arginine , watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tegnrVs4hJk&amp;t=228s

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
              For people that are taking Arginine , watch this video.
              What Stoppani doesn't mention is that citrulline acts as an arginase inhibitor, which provides a good explanation for why the combination of citrulline and arginine appears to demonstrate synergy in increasing blood arginine concentrations. (see Suzuki et al. 2017)
              - CM

...measuring...

The Goal Pole Goal Poll

Comment

Personally, I have found l-arginine and Tongkat Ali to be effective in improving my EQ.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sorry for being late to my own thread guys, embarrassing - notification issues.

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  So mostly i'm looking for a supplement to maintain general penis health. The subsets that this might include are beyond my current knowledge - i recall using HGW (Horny goat weed) and after a period of 1 month seeing my penis and going "wow, that looks really healthy! Hard to explain but it just looked way better with veins popping and could go round after round with ease.

This was done as a trial run.

Now i'm looking to do some freaky experiments with NoFap + Pegym. Want to escape the flat-line completely (for the penis at least) , maintain random boners throughout the day and prevent turtling + general penis health.
                  DanielSAN
                  Last edited by DanielSAN; 08-23-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickst1ck View Post
                    Sorry for being late to my own thread guys, embarrassing - notification issues.

So mostly i'm looking for a supplement to maintain general penis health. The subsets that this might include are beyond my current knowledge - i recall using HGW (Horny goat weed) and after a period of 1 month seeing my penis and going "wow, that looks really healthy! Hard to explain but it just looked way better with veins popping and could go round after round with ease.

This was done as a trial run.

Now i'm looking to do some freaky experiments with NoFap + Pegym. Want to escape the flat-line completely (for the penis at least) , maintain random boners throughout the day and prevent turtling + general penis health.
                    For genitourinary health, Zinc and Vitamins B6 and E are essential. Make sure you're not lacking in these. Butcher's Broom can be useful in maximizing venous sufficiency.

Comment

So I went to my local health store to pick up some Citulline Malate to help with my workouts. I spoke with the head Nutritionist there and told her about this discussion compared to L-Arginine and absorption into the system. She informed me about her homemade topical paste she made for her boyfiend and she said that it was absorbed incredibly..When I ask through his skin she said "Yes" with a big grin, so I asked what do you mean? She said "I will put it to you this way he went 4 times in a row." I didn't get right away what she was meaning and after she rolled her eyes down there I said "Oh really how old is he?" He is 55 years old and I am going to get the recipe from her and share. I am amazed by her story and was very surprised by learning this. Thought I would share this.
                      ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                      Initial 1/5/18
                      BPEL: 6.75-7"
                      EG: 5.25- 5.5
                      results 9/10/18
                      BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                      EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Originally posted by hm42 View Post
                        So I went to my local health store to pick up some Citulline Malate to help with my workouts. I spoke with the head Nutritionist there and told her about this discussion compared to L-Arginine and absorption into the system. She informed me about her homemade topical paste she made for her boyfiend and she said that it was absorbed incredibly..When I ask through his skin she said "Yes" with a big grin, so I asked what do you mean? She said "I will put it to you this way he went 4 times in a row." I didn't get right away what she was meaning and after she rolled her eyes down there I said "Oh really how old is he?" He is 55 years old and I am going to get the recipe from her and share. I am amazed by her story and was very surprised by learning this. Thought I would share this.
                        Interesting Please share the details when you get them.

Comment

Butchers broom ... added to the list! Cheap too.

I hit vitamin b6 and e pretty easily with diet but do have a B complex for when the b's are lacking.

Zinc? Now that's one i should probably have already.

Thanks!!!

Comment

I voted maca just because of sexual energy and libido it seems to provide. More sexual energy= more training. However maybe I should have voted 'other' because of b vitamins, specifically niacin and folic acid.
                            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I used to take a large stack of supplements. Now I only take Turmeric and Shilajit in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X