Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you pee?

Hey guys,
    I've made a discovery lately that I want to check on further.

I had sex last weekend and had significant better control than other times. It was in missionary, my weakest position and I even made the girl cum.

I have two contributing factors in mind: I used a condom which lowered my sensitivity and: I peed sitting down just before sex which empties your bladder better.

A while ago I read a post on reddit where a guy wrote that emptying his bladder completely would help his stamina and there are articles on the internet which state that peeing while sitting can improve sexual function in men.

So here comes my question: How do you pee?
    Mostly standing up, I have PE
    32.00%
    Mostly sitting down, I have PE
    8.00%
    Mostly standing up, I dont have PE
    52.00%
    Mostly sitting down, I dont have PE
    8.00%

Could this be moved back to the Premature Ejac forum as I think its more effective there?

Comment

Lets try to differentiate our abbreviations. Most of time here on site we use "PE" to denote Penis Exercise. So a lot of guys will look at the poll questions and think it refers to Penis Exercise.

If you want to denote Premature Ejaculation use a clearer abbreviation like PreE.

That being said, I have read (and can attest) that having an empty bladder does help with my PreE.
      I cannot comment on standing or sitting...yet.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Hi Guys So do real men sit down to pee/urinate, I find now at 71 I cant pee/urinate sitting down, but can really empty my bladder standing up, in fact sitting and drinking tends to block my need to Urinate.

NOWHARD

Comment

I often pee standing butt naked in the back yard but nothing beats peeing off a rock ledge into a river or creek! I only pee sitting if I'm delivering baby burritos...
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I pee standing up except for in the morning. I am an early riser so I don't want to wake everyone up in the morning so I sit.
            ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
            Initial 1/5/18
            BPEL: 6.75-7"
            EG: 5.25- 5.5
            results 9/10/18
            BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
            EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Yes, what I meant with PE is Premature Ejaculation. I thought that the term "having" PE was enough to make clear that Penis Exercise is not the relevant topic as you can't "have" it.

Is it possible to show this in the PreE Forum? I think a lot of PreErs are only active there and PreErs are my target group

Comment

in the shower like a true alpha

Comment

As this is a poll, not sure it can be moved to the Pre-E forum.

We can change the name of the thread to better reflect your want for others to take notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                    I often pee standing butt naked in the back yard but nothing beats peeing off a rock ledge into a river or creek! I only pee sitting if I'm delivering baby burritos...
                    TMI on that last sentence brother.

Originally posted by hm42 View Post
                    I pee standing up except for in the morning. I am an early riser so I don't want to wake everyone up in the morning so I sit.
                    Same here. I'm like Austin Powers waking up from his cryogenic sleep.
                    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

I just love pissing off buildings; they get so mad.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                      X