Cock rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock rings

Do you wear or been considering wearing one? How about ball stretchers? Never even thought about wearing either until a few years or so ago, and started with a leather cock ring. I love it and wear mine almost 24/7. The ball stretcher came much more recently, but like my cock ring, I also love having it on. If I could avoid chafing I would never take either off. My cock ring of choice is only 1/2" wide (I have multiple leather rings varying in width from 1/2" up to 2"). I can easily wear a 2" wide ball stretcher, and think I will stop widening it when I can wear a 3" wide one comfortably. While some guys have extended their nut sack to incredible lengths, my goal is to have my nuts clearly visible below my flaccid glans. As a shower, my flaccid length is pretty decent, and being able to see my nuts hanging lower then my glans is a real turn on for myself.
    Wear a cock ring a lot
    37.93%
    Wear a cock ring sometimes
    34.48%
    Haven't worn a cock ring but might try it
    13.79%
    Never
    3.45%
    Wear a ball stretcher a lot
    6.90%
    Wear a ball stretcher sometimes
    6.90%
    Haven't worn a ball stretcher but might try it
    13.79%
    Never
    24.14%
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 05-09-2019, 07:09 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I wear one. Well a couple. They do help with keeping me plump for jelqing gains. If I jelq in the morning I wear one all day. I have a leather adjustable one, then I have one from AllKnight with bearings built into it. I couldn’t do steel because as I grow my member I would have to keep buying new rings. So I went with the adjustable options.
    Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Do cockrings assist in reducing penoscrotal webbing/turkey neck?

Comment

I started wearing a self made one since 2-3 weeks. I love it. First time I managed to get one fit right to the very base/bone.
        That is the key with Cr's for me.
        I squezze, bend and edge with the CR on. The CR turns everything into a PE exercise.

My goal is to outgrow the CR. As I use a wooden one I will just sand away some mm until it's not there anymore
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I sometimes wear a CR throughout the day. I also sometimes wore a glans ring, 1" I.D. 1/4" thick SS ring, daily but have graduated to a penis plug with glans rings. Talk about some interesting sensations throughout the day.
          Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
          Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
          Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Since I have ED, I need to wear one in order to maintain an erection for sex.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've long be curious about cock rings.
              Then I read through the Guide to Steel Cock Ring Selection thread,
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html
              and it got me wondering more.

So I did the measuring as explained in the first post and got a circumference of 20.5 cm. Then tried it as was suggested in the last post about "puff up" the package and with a bit of a squeeze I get 19 cm, so a diameter of 65mm.

The problem then is how do I go about finding one on line at that size? As far as I can see none are available.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                I've long be curious about cock rings.
                Then I read through the Guide to Steel Cock Ring Selection thread,
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html
                and it got me wondering more.

So I did the measuring as explained in the first post and got a circumference of 20.5 cm. Then tried it as was suggested in the last post about "puff up" the package and with a bit of a squeeze I get 19 cm, so a diameter of 65mm.

The problem then is how do I go about finding one on line at that size? As far as I can see none are available.
                If you google surgical steel cock rings they are bound to show up. I would recommend an adjustable one at first until you reach your goals. As your penis grows it could be hard to get it off. The one I have from allknight made my dick so hard I panicked. I could have chopped cocaine with it. It’s hilarious thinking about it now, but for someone who isn’t familiar with them, having one that you can easily get an adjustable one to start. Vacu-Tech has a leather one that’s adjustable that I use. It’s got 5 settings. I hope this helps.
                Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Comment

Yeah I saw that a lot of CR's come in 0,5 increments from one to the other.
                  For PE purposes one need to have 0.1mm increments. One size bigger once the other doesn't fit anymore.

If you do PE and have the same CR forever, fitting the same way, you probably didn't gain any girth..
                  That's why wood is lovely. Easy to increase and worst case you can get it off with household equipment.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                    Yeah I saw that a lot of CR's come in 0,5 increments from one to the other.
                    For PE purposes one need to have 0.1mm increments. One size bigger once the other doesn't fit anymore.

If you do PE and have the same CR forever, fitting the same way, you probably didn't gain any girth..
                    That's why wood is lovely. Easy to increase and worst case you can get it off with household equipment.
                    Which wood ring do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick61 View Post
                      If you google surgical steel cock rings they are bound to show up. I would recommend an adjustable one at first until you reach your goals. As your penis grows it could be hard to get it off. The one I have from allknight made my dick so hard I panicked. I could have chopped cocaine with it. It’s hilarious thinking about it now, but for someone who isn’t familiar with them, having one that you can easily get an adjustable one to start. Vacu-Tech has a leather one that’s adjustable that I use. It’s got 5 settings. I hope this helps.
                      Hi So not being sure where you live, but a good ironmongers will stock steel rings, so what you do is cut out about an inch and round the edges, then use a plastic pliable pipe to cover it, I have just done one its a 60mm one for use after pumping, it looks good and feels good, there cheap to buy I got 2 here in Greece for 2 euros, but they come in a lot of sizes in the right store.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                        Hi So not being sure where you live, but a good ironmongers will stock steel rings, so what you do is cut out about an inch and round the edges, then use a plastic pliable pipe to cover it, I have just done one its a 60mm one for use after pumping, it looks good and feels good, there cheap to buy I got 2 here in Greece for 2 euros, but they come in a lot of sizes in the right store.

NOWHARD
                        What did you use to cut the edges? I live in the USA

Comment

I have a collection of cock rings. But the one I wear all the time is the tiny 1.5" steel cock ring I bought for $10 over 10 years ago.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick61 View Post
                            I've searched a few times and had discussions with experts here at the 'Gym. No luck. I may have to go DIY if I ever get the gumption.
                            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                            Thread
                            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

i'd say that i wear a cock ring and / or ball stretcher more than not.

Comment

Working...
                              X