Who's clamping in 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's clamping in 2019?

How often for how long and how many sets?
    Yes!
    60.00%
    Never clamped..
    15.00%
    I plan to clamp in '19!
    5.00%
    I don't clamp anymore..
    20.00%
    25cm! Let's go!

MEEEEEEE I started a few weeks ago doing 1 on/1 off and 3 x 5 mins with 5 min rest between sets. I'm now on 3 x 5.5 min sets with 5.5 min rest between sets. Going to work up to 3 x 10 mins then begin assessing my days on and intensity depending on PIs Seem to have pretty decent girth expansion but will assess my gains properly in a month or 2. Definitely causes mild ED temporarily but it rebounds in 30-60 mins.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Didn't even realize it was a poll, just placed my vote

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
        MEEEEEEE I started a few weeks ago doing 1 on/1 off and 3 x 5 mins with 5 min rest between sets. I'm now on 3 x 5.5 min sets with 5.5 min rest between sets. Going to work up to 3 x 10 mins then begin assessing my days on and intensity depending on PIs Seem to have pretty decent girth expansion but will assess my gains properly in a month or 2. Definitely causes mild ED temporarily but it rebounds in 30-60 mins.
        Does it also turtle? Does it produce a smaller/harder flaccid size?

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
          Does it also turtle? Does it produce a smaller/harder flaccid size?
          It turtles temporarily. Can be expected when doing the most exhaustive exercise there is. Well I did my clamping a little over 1 hour ago and was turtling after. Now it's hanging low, just the base looks thinner where the clamp was but this will disappear soon.

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
            It turtles temporarily. Can be expected when doing the most exhaustive exercise there is. Well I did my clamping a little over 1 hour ago and was turtling after. Now it's hanging low, just the base looks thinner where the clamp was but this will disappear soon.
            ah ok, that's exactly what I expected.

Comment

I wish there was an option for "started doing a lot of clamping, then life got in the way, being distracted and trying to start back up but not finding the motivation" haha. Clamping is the bomb!
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
                ah ok, that's exactly what I expected.
                Thin base gone, hanging low and heavy with pumped veins PE workout soon.

Comment

I clamped for some months, tried different routines. I dont do that anymore as ive gained nothing and it made my dick very dark after where the clamps sit. So wasted time and ugly dick
                  Current 7,7 BPEL 5,6 MSEG 14/11/18

SHORT TERM GOAL 8x5,8

MID TERM GOAL 8,5x6,25

LONG TERM GOAL 9X6,5

Comment

Originally posted by eivbisi View Post
                    I clamped for some months, tried different routines. I dont do that anymore as ive gained nothing and it made my dick very dark after where the clamps sit. So wasted time and ugly dick
                    Interesting, so clamping gave you no results... Have you ever gained any girth whatsoever? What was your clamping routine like? How much expansion were you creating clamping and post clamping?

Comment

Originally posted by eivbisi View Post
                      Happened to me a lot when I started clamping. Then at some point I managed to get rid of all discoloration "burning"/peeling my skin with DMSO(ouch)

Later ramped clamping slowly up and also released the clamp slowly and then light jelqs or massaging the blood out of the skin.
                      (Similar to pumping the blood gets drawn/pushed into the skin and when the pressure is released too fast it gets trapped like a tattoo)
                      I don't get any bad discoloration anymore.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Had been clamping for the past 7 months until a few weeks ago, got an injury out of nowhere and killed my EQ for those weeks, happened a few years ago too which made me initially stop, it really is great for girth and fun to do but it just doesnt agree with my dick unfortunately.

Comment

I'm feeling better enough now after my escapades as of late, that I've been clamping for the last 2 weeks.. Noticing already that I am fuller feeling when erect and it seems easier to get an erection.. I am only going light on it right now, I also have a Jelq Gym to play with.. Clamping and JG is going to be PE for me from here out I think.. All the serious PE that I wanted to do behind me..
                          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Been doing it since mid-April. I get good expansion but sometimes it doesn't seem to translate to my un-clamped unit later on. For what it's worth, starting with 4.25" girth. I found an older thread where someone with 4" girth was recommended using a neoprene cock ring with the clamp to get a better fit (I've been using a strip of cloth).

Any suggestions for what size/brand/etc ring I should be looking to get? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cocky8383 View Post
                              Been doing it since mid-April. I get good expansion but sometimes it doesn't seem to translate to my un-clamped unit later on. For what it's worth, starting with 4.25" girth. I found an older thread where someone with 4" girth was recommended using a neoprene cock ring with the clamp to get a better fit (I've been using a strip of cloth).
                              It will translate after time(which could be a lot of time..)
                              As long as you get expansion while clamped it should be ok.. Not idea about the CR.
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X