Stamina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina

One day you have more stamina then the other but how do you see your general stamina....
    I am very satisfied with my stamina
    62.50%
    I desire more stamina
    37.50%
    I desire less stamina
    0%
    Benjamin1324
    Last edited by Benjamin1324; 01-13-2020, 07:01 AM.

Stamina sucks because I have diabetes induced ED.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Well my stamina has been varying a lot recently. I think mainly do to less sex. Do to now having to work, we don’t have very much alone time as we used too. Before jobs we’d fuck 3 to 4 times a week with each session lasting about and hour and a half . Penetration about 30 plus minutes, I actually had to tell my dick it was ok to cum, She had multiple , I mean multiple orgasms. Now once weekly only about 5-10 minutes penetration during a half hour romp. She still has multiple mouth dropping head back vocal orgasms but just not as many. I’m worried that she is not full satisfied as a couple times I’ve come home and she smells of cock.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

It took me a while to get here, but I am very satisfied with my stamina these days.

Between Friday and Sunday we did it three times, two were about 50 mins and the third was an hour and 20. Two times my erection would no go away after finishing.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
        X