Pumping Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping Stuff

How much bigger does your penis get while pumping, compared to a natural erection?

Choose the nearest option for lenght and the nearest option for girth.
    You can choose to vote for both(lenght and girth)-I encourage you to do this.
    Lenght - maximum 0.5inch
    55.56%
    Lenght - around 1inch
    33.33%
    Lenght - more than 1.5 inch
    11.11%
    Girth - maximum 0.35inch
    11.11%
    Girth - around 0.5inch
    33.33%
    Girth - more than 0.75inch
    33.33%
    calixto
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by calixto; 05-29-2010, 03:55 AM.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

I don't think I'am a vet on pumping but I have been diong it for about 3 yrs now since I got interested in it. But I know I got pernament gains expecially girth wise probably from pumping for 3 years . Right now I don't have the Vacutechpump wish I did but I only have the sightly expensive one . I have been using it for about almost 2 years now . Hoping to get a Vacutech in the future but right now I don't have the funds right now. In my opinoin if you use a high quality pump for a couple years be consisnt you can have pernament gains mostly in girth. Hope this helps you IdealPenis.

Comment

Well, I don't understand how to vote.

I am 7.1" (at nest) BPEL

I am 7.6" (at worst) BPPL (Bone-Pressed Pumping Length)

So...I guess I can pump a half inch longer lengthwise than I can be with a EQ of 10.

Girth, well you can't really measure that with a pump, because of fluid buildup.

If you just keep pumping, it will get fatter and fatter, but this isn't really girth. Its fluid buildup.
      calixto
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by calixto; 05-29-2010, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Calixto, the vote for you would be first option 'lenght-maximum 0.5inch'.

Know, if you understand what this poll is about and you think that you could spell it better(I'm no english man..) I encourage you to modify the title, description, option.
        I would apreciate if you could make this thread easier to understand.

Thanks
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I am curious going411by7.
          Are you a fast grower?
          I am asking this because, for the moment, you are the only one who get a greater expansion then 1,5inch(lenght) while pumping.

Comment

Working...
          X