4.35%
    No way, no how, never, ever !
    30.43%
    Undecided / I just don't know.
    4.35%

The poll is expired.

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

When I got my first shot the nurse asked me some questions, one of which is did I lose my sense of taste. I said no I always dress this way. I don't think she found me amusing.
    I got the shot at a fire house about 5 miles away from my home. My wife came with me because she thought I was going to die. She took a seat by the paramedics. After the shot you're supposed to wait 15 minutes before you go. I asked the para medics what this 15 minute thing? Hey if you don't react in the first minute or so you won't react. They said it was a precaution and they can't force anyone to stay. With that said I said goodbye and off I went.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Have you had any inoculation(s) ?
      Will you arrange it later ?
      No way, never, ever.

Where are you at with this issue ?
      I've just received my 2nd Moderna shot.
      since it's "experimental"...
      it's voluntary guinea pig...

also if you forgotten it will not stop you from getting covid 19
      it only MAY(this is very subject to interpretation ) help reduce the symptoms of covid if you get it.... that was the initial claim that was made. when it came out ....

it's not a cure ,prevents or treats covid...

it's only been a few months since they stated that claim has everyone forgotten about it?????
      Thick_Unit
      Banned
      Last edited by Thick_Unit; 06-15-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Never, ever. My brother and his family, as well as lots of my friends and families, feel the way I do.
        Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

My wife and I both had two shots in March. Today the United States surpassed 600,000 deaths from Covid19. Would have been a lot more had people not opted for the vaccine. Most doctors and scientists report that the vast majority of those receiving the vaccine will suffer little or no Covid19 symptoms and virtually no deaths. It’s possible you can still contract the virus, but at least you will not suffer with any debilitating symptoms.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Ive had both doses of astrazeneca months ago.

Only side effect so far is the broken capillaries on the top of my feet.

Comment

Here in the ROK it will be July when they get to my age group.

I could sign up for this system they where if someone misses their appointment it is given to other people, but it is a lottery.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                Here in the ROK it will be July when they get to my age group.

I could sign up for this system they where if someone misses their appointment it is given to other people, but it is a lottery.
                Do they even have covid in rok?

Comment

I'm not planning on getting it, until maybe 2 or 3 years down the line when we know more about it, I'm also not in any at risk category where if I did get COVID I'm at risk of death, I'm young, fit, eat healthy, and am not overworked. For those that are at risk, like those that are older or obese, its probably best to get the shots.

I'm a med student, and a lot of things they've been telling us have seemed to be contrary to what we've been taught in school, and I realize that its basically since we don't know that much about COVID, and they're just advising for precautionary measures. We don't know that much about the effects of the vaccine either. I'd rather just get COVID, deal with the illness, and gain the immunity that way. Officials have been saying that the immunity you get from the vaccines are more efficient than getting COVID and developing immunity that way, though I haven't seen them explain why that is anywhere, technically it should be the same or maybe even the vaccine a little less efficient, but the risk with natural immunity is you don't know how you will react to the disease. Coronaviruses are also viruses that mutate relatively quick, so we're likely going have to get more shots and boosters down the line.

So personally I just weighted the risks and benefits, and don't see the risk being that great for me as of now. My parents and family have already gotten their vaccines.

Comment

But docs need to be vaccinated to work in a hospital.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      But docs need to be vaccinated to work in a hospital.
                      I don't think theres any law or policy like that in place where I am, but I'll be working at a hospital 2 years from now.

Comment

I have been fully vaccinated, 2 x Pfizer. I did this for a number of hopeful reasons but the primary reason is:
                        I do not want to spread the virus to others - I am a member of a family, a nation and the world.
                        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I received one dose of the vaccine. Most notably, my arm felt pain for several days. The side effects came and went within a day.
                          Length:5.3/5.4/5.5/5.6/5.7/5.8/5.9/6.0/6.1/6.2/6.3
                          Girth: 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5/4.6/4.7/4.8/4.9/5.0/5.1/5.2

Comment

Not a snowballs chance in hell that I will get the jab
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It's going to be interesting to see if covid hangs on longer in the US than other places . Seems a lot of US no's on this thread not to mention other issues .

The aussie alt right seems to take it's lead from the US but they are fewer in number here and lucky they did not (so far at least )manage to affect our response .

Comment

Working...
                              X