Ball Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Stretching

So do you stretch your sack or not? I have been into it for several years now, and my sack definitely looks better hanging lower and looking fuller. I actually started a Testicle Jelg exercise many years ago, then moved onto leather stretchers. Now I prefer using weights. So far the most weight I have carried around is 3 lbs, but have walked around all day many times with 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 lbs on. The feel of weights hanging on my balls as I walk around is almost indescribable. At the lower weight they present no problems for me whether walking, sitting or driving. I walk around in public frequently while wearing them. At the heavier end of the spectrum I definitely have to take care while sitting/standing, and longer car rides can get a little uncomfortable. Everything I wear is hinged, so getting the weights on/off is not a problem.

Ironically though, while everyone on this site pulls, pumps, jelqs and stretches their cocks, I venture to guess that most have never done anything regarding their balls. Nor do they want to.
    Have in the past, but no longer.
    20.00%
    Actively stretching mine with weights/leather.
    30.00%
    Thought about it, but nothing yet.
    20.00%
    Not interested.
    30.00%
    Last edited by rbi99; 08-23-2021, 06:00 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

If you remember I had balls that would go internal if I got cold. Following your advice I stretched them so that they now stay external .
    having acomplished that I don't do it any more .

Comment

Yes, I do remember!!! I was similar to you, but then curiosity got the best of me and I started to explore other avenues of ball stretching. After all these years, I get more out of stretching my sack then my dick.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

The fact that only Peg responded and voted pretty much proves my point that the vast majority of guys here don't view their sack and balls as something they want to work on. Or maybe most guys don't know that they can change how they look and hang.
        Last edited by rbi99; 08-31-2021, 03:48 PM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Or maybe their sack already hangs low…..

Comment

I don't know if it's just the way I was made, or wearing boxer shorts my entire life, but I wouldn't want them any lower. They already get in the way enough. Seems like a liability lol

Comment

Could you clarify why should one stretch their balls? My understanding was that when it's hot, they hand low and when it's cold, the shrink. That's all I know. Would appreciate it if you elaborate on what's the use of this exercise. Thanks!
              BPEL: 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0
              MEG: 5.7 5.8 5.9 6 (depends on the EQ)

3-Year Goal: L:8, G: 6.0

Comment

I recently pumped my balls because I have a larger tube than the one I normaly use. I like the feeling of the sack expanding. I tried metal rings in the past but my balls would start getting very hard and it hurt too much. I don't even know if pumping balls is a good idea.
                Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by Polemicist View Post
                  Could you clarify why should one stretch their balls? My understanding was that when it's hot, they hand low and when it's cold, the shrink. That's all I know. Would appreciate it if you elaborate on what's the use of this exercise. Thanks!
                  Let's face it, for many guys stretching and/or jelqing their dick is for cosmetic purposes. We want it to look longer and/or thicker. I get it that someone who is below average might want to get up into the average category, but even then, you are still changing its appearance, not its function. Longer dick, thicker dick, guys like that - and so do I. However, stretching my sack is the exact same thing. I have a decent size flaccid, and if my nuts and sack hang lower, I like how that looks. I also prefer that they don't completely turtle when making love to my wife. I will never slap her ass with my set when we make love, but I prefer they still show some hang while we are at it. A longer/thicker penis isn't necessarily a healthier one, and the same goes for our nuts. Unlike jelqing or stretching your junk which is a start/stop exercise, walking around with some weight hanging off my junk feels awesome and I can walk around all day like that.
                  Last edited by rbi99; 09-01-2021, 07:36 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I’d love a low hanging sack but also find my balls tend to escape the donut style weights so they end up falling off which got frustrating so I stopped trying

Comment

I want to have healthy kids in the future, so i don't want to mess with them in any way. I've developed some varicocele which I think makes them more prone to hanging lower, paired with the fact that my thigh's have gotten bigger from building muscle, I've found its really easy to squish my balls, and makes it uncomfortable especially when sleeping.

Also I've heard that women are mostly indifferent to the way they look, or either lean towards tighter balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X