Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you confident with your current size (NBPEL x EMG)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you confident with your current size (NBPEL x EMG)?

Just as the title states...

Are you confident with your present stats for NBPEL x EMG on a NON-PE day??

NOTE TO THE WISE: I'm NOT asking if you're satisfied with your penis size. Satisfaction means you're done growing... and you're just maintaining.

When I say confidence, I mean are you able to whip it out for sex or a blowjob without feeling insecure or inadequate? I know guys (myself included) who used to avoid these 'situations' out of fear. That's confidence in your size.
    No, but that's why I'm here. To give me confidence in my size and abilities
    41.33%
    Yes
    17.33%
    Some days yes, some days no...
    32.00%
    Depends on my EQ, but for the most part, I am.
    9.33%
    Dante311
    Last edited by Dante311; 08-04-2010, 10:05 AM.
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Voted no. I'm a lot more confident than pre-pe, but still a good bit to go. Much more confident in my erect size than before, but not so much with flaccid yet.

Comment

Nice idea Dante, should be interesting.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Gonna have to go with no, who in their right mind is ok with the size of their dick? Jeez it's a real no brainer. There are dudes with 10' cocks here that still PE, I think we all know the answer to this one.

Until my glans drags the floor when I do jumping jacks I won't be confident about the size alone. And besides, you don't want to be over-confident because women can let her vagina stretch out and soak you up from nuts to tip without a blink of the eye.

Comment

I voted yes, because I have had some reassuring feedback lately from women & also PEGym hashelped to rid me of some of the unreal expectations that my mind used to conjure up.
          Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by niagra View Post
            Gonna have to go with no, who in their right mind is ok with the size of their dick? Jeez it's a real no brainer. There are dudes with 10' cocks here that still PE, I think we all know the answer to this one.

Until my glans drags the floor when I do jumping jacks I won't be confident about the size alone. And besides, you don't want to be over-confident because women can let her vagina stretch out and soak you up from nuts to tip without a blink of the eye.

I didn't ask if you were satisfied with your penis size... That's a different story. I'm definitely NOT satisfied with my size.

I asked if you were confident enough... ie would you sleep with a woman? Would you get a blowjob? I hear stories and even myself... I was too scared to even whip it out b/c I thought she'd laugh at my 5.6" x 4.5" .... so compared to my starting size.. I am more confident now, but still... some days, I'm not.
            A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
            NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
            GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Satisfied would have to be a whole different survey. I am certainly not satisfied yet. Even when I get to my goal, I will keep going.
              Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Dante311 View Post
                I didn't ask if you were satisfied with your penis size... That's a different story. I'm definitely NOT satisfied with my size.

I asked if you were confident enough... ie would you sleep with a woman? Would you get a blowjob? I hear stories and even myself... I was too scared to even whip it out b/c I thought she'd laugh at my 5.6" x 4.5" .... so compared to my starting size.. I am more confident now, but still... some days, I'm not.
                Well to be honest it would depend on the size of the girl we're talkign about. Most women 5"7ish or shorter yeah I'd be real confident and letting them grab a hold of my dick. Now it's a different story once you're talkign about women who have a little broader hips or maybe are pushing 5"9+.

I've had teh misfortune of going to bed with a big girl before and it wasn't fun for either of us. She wasn't mean and didn't make any comments and neither did I but I was stirring a bowl of jello if you know what I mean. Like I said she was a big girl probably 5'10" or maybe even taller and pretty broad shoulders and hips. I couldn't even make her hot once we started having sex, lol. I just kind of slid over and we jsut looked at each other and didnt' really say anything. Poor girl, must be hard finding a guy you like that has a massive cock to fill up that space.

Hope that answers teh question a little better I thought you just meant looking at yourself in the mirror kind of thing.

Comment

Depends on my erections. When everything goes well, yes I am confident with my size. But still after one year of PE, I have situations that I am not as hard as I would like to be.

I guess I should exercise my mind as well.

Comment

Yeah! I suppose I have plenty of confidence in the average-sized penis...
                    Niagra- I'm interested in your post, and am kinda intimidated by slightly larger girls myself... I'm wondering though, you weren't able to stimulate her g-spot? Could she have just been slow to warming up or something?

Comment

Not quite where I want to be....
                      Damn confident though.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
                        Yeah! I suppose I have plenty of confidence in the average-sized penis...
                        Niagra- I'm interested in your post, and am kinda intimidated by slightly larger girls myself... I'm wondering though, you weren't able to stimulate her g-spot? Could she have just been slow to warming up or something?
                        Neither of us were over 21, I doubt we even knew what a G-spot was. I was just used to putting pressure on the vaginal walls because I have good girth naturally and with her it was much less than what I was used to. Thinking back on it I should've went down on her she was pretty hot and she was well put together down there as well.

Comment

sometimes yes sometimes no
                          Start 04/16/10
                          EL:7
                          EG:6
                          6/01/10
                          EL: 7.3
                          EG: 6.5
                          7/10/10
                          EL:7.5
                          EG:6.7
                          1/18/11
                          EL:8
                          EG:7

Comment

Thanks Niagra! I feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by niagra View Post
                              She wasn't mean and didn't make any comments and neither did I but I was stirring a bowl of jello if you know what i mean.
                              That's some funny stuff! The visual on that ..... funny!
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X