Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Popular Hanging Devices (VAC & Traditional)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Popular Hanging Devices (VAC & Traditional)

What type of hanger have you used? If you have used more than one, pick your favorite device that you've had experience with.

If you vote, be sure to give some feedback on which device is you have used and what you think of it.

I know some hangers are not listed, like Tom Hubbards AFB hanger, or the "Chicken Choker". If you don't see your hanging device listed, go ahead & pick other & let us know what your device is & what you think of it.
    Bib Hanger (all types)
    41.03%
    Muzzle Hanger
    0%
    Sock Hanger
    12.82%
    Captn'S Wench
    23.08%
    Swimcap Hanger
    0%
    AutoXleeve Hanger
    2.56%
    AutoExtender Hanger
    2.56%
    VacExtender (Jes extender modification)
    2.56%
    Other Standard / Traditional Hanger
    2.56%
    Other Vac Hanger
    12.82%
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 08-25-2010, 06:36 AM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

I'll start...

I have used the Bib starter since 2008 & I've got around 9 months of hanging experience with it. I'm very happy with it, although it has been a long learning curve (getting it not to twist, getting the wrap right, getting the right hex nut settings).

Once early on (back in 2008), I made my hanger too tight or my wrap was wrong. I bruised the underside of my penis (I still have to work on getting rid of the discoloration). Although it was slightly tender it was a minor injury--I took a day off and I was back to hanging the next day.

Other than that things have gone pretty well. The 10 minute rest periods required do get tedious, but it will pay off soon; I know I'll be doing 20lbs+ eventually, and that was never in the cards with a VAC hanger.

Comment

No, please stop, there's so many votes!!!

Ok, I'm lying.. just me + one other guy voted...

I just want to see what kind(s) of hangers most guys are using. Let's get some votes here...

Comment

Let's get some more votes on this! (bump)

Comment

Bump

Comment

Well when all my gains are exhausted from manual work. I'm giong for the LengthMaster when the time comes hopefully it will never come to this lol.

Comment

Let's get some more votes. If you don't see your favorite hanging device listed, let me know.

Comment

i have the bib starter and hang 17,2-3lbs without problem love it..
                well blink sometimes the hanger twist on me.
                i still stretch the penis ? or what? thanks

Comment

The hanger will stop twisting once you move up to about 4.5lbs / 5lbs. I have noticed that my hanger still twists too if I'm using really light weight.

If you still get a twist at 4.5lbs / 5lbs it would most likely imply a technique issue. Sometimes I can't stop a twist at the lighter weights...

At the higher weights you can increase the width of the hanger, and increase the thickness of your wrap (to compensate). A slightly wider hanger is more stable.

Comment

well rigth now axely, im hanging 17pounds, and it twist..
                    well dont twist, but the hanger dont hang straigth it hangs a qauter of a turn to the left, i dont know if you understand?
                    anyway i reach fattigue so i bet anything is allrigth

Comment

I have made and tried three hangers - sock hanger, Hubbard hanger, and Captain's Wench. Captain's Wench by far the best and easiest and cheapest to manufacture.

Comment

I like my Capn's Wench, although I mostly use my Bib hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
                          well rigth now axely, im hanging 17pounds, and it twist..
                          well dont twist, but the hanger dont hang straigth it hangs a qauter of a turn to the left, i dont know if you understand?
                          anyway i reach fattigue so i bet anything is allrigth
                          You may need a thicker wrap (to create stability by making the hanger wider) and something like my PVC halfpipe (on the front of my chair) to keep the hanger stable (I have an example in hanging 101).

Twisting might also indicate a problem with your wrap--

Keep experimenting until you can figure out how to stop the twisting....

Comment

I am currently using the captains wench and found it too be great up untill I hit around 15 lbs. I have contacted Bib and gave my stats and am waiting for his suggetion. I will purchase with his advice as soon as I har from him. odds are that I will get the starter or hardcore. come on and get voting, we currently have many hanging here at the gym
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Well it is the morning andi am pretty sure some of you are hanging around as we do our PE so lets get the voting going, cant believe that I didnt know about this pole while I have spent so much time working on mine, come on voters.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X