men with smaller dicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• men with smaller dicks

Men with smaller dicks may have these anatomical traits. A poorly developped CS. I find that when i see a pic of a small dick it seems like the CS is thin to non existant. I wonder if im correct about this. It may be that v jelqs may be the best jelq for penis sizes below 5.5"
    my current erect size seems to have a weak CS
    50.00%
    Now that I have done PE for a time i notice that my cs is thicker and firmer
    27.14%
    ny penis is longer and yes the CS seems to be thicker
    22.86%

The poll is expired.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

CS is moderately thick and V Jelqs are my favorite

Comment

I can sort of guess but what exactly is a CS?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
      My Loggy Log

Comment

I kinda asked this the other day in the Enlargement Forum. My CS has really exploded, but is kinda like a hidden girth. The CC's have gotten a bit bigger, but that is where I would really like to gain for overall thickness.
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
          I kinda asked this the other day in the Enlargement Forum. My CS has really exploded, but is kinda like a hidden girth. The CC's have gotten a bit bigger, but that is where I would really like to gain for overall thickness.
          Believe me the CS seems to cause the CC to get thicker, also if you work the CS the glans get bigger. Alturnate between ok grip jelqs and v jelqs.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            Believe me the CS seems to cause the CC to get thicker, also if you work the CS the glans get bigger. Alturnate between ok grip jelqs and v jelqs.

Thanks. I am currently on a no jelq routine through Big Al right now. I have done both jelqs before, we'll see where Al leads me next. I was also thinking of trying an interlocking jelq, similar to the V jelq, but with both "V's" against the CC's and stroking up? Think that would work?
            My progress notes

Comment

Oh just looked it up. Yeah I was actually diagnosed with a narrow urethra and had to get surgery on it when I was about 6 or 7. My pre PE measurements for girth were a little over 4.5 inches. So far your theory seems to hold true.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
              My Loggy Log

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker6 View Post
                corpus spongiosum

Comment

Ignore the "THIS" arrow. Look for the CS on the bottom of the penis. Its basically your lower erectile chamber.

maybe this helps:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1283259948
                  Attached Files
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Oh just looked it up. Yeah I was actually diagnosed with a narrow urethra and had to get surgery on it when I was about 6 or 7. My pre PE measurements for girth were a little over 4.5 inches. So far your theory seems to hold true.

My smaller start could be due to getting my circumcision at an older age, probably around 5 or 6 as well? The docs didn't do a very good job around the glans cutting me.
                    My progress notes

Comment

Always had a decently thick CS. MUCH thicker now.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I believe that my CS is responsible for the predominance of my girth. I mean my width seems to only be 1.5-1.75" and my entire girth is well over 5". Good observation KP!
                        "He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man" (Samuel Johnson)

Initially:
                        BPEL-7.2"
                        EG- 5.4"

Currently:
                        BPEL- 7.3"
                        EG- 5.4"

Goal:
                        BPEL- 8"
                        EG- 6"

Comment

I wonder if hanging adds to base girth by causing CS growth... I wish I had paid closer attention earlier. I'll be looking for this in myself... I actually can't even tell you what my CS looks like... I started with a very average penis (but definitely small by PE standards).
                          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

The wonder of the CS!!

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                              I wonder if hanging adds to base girth by causing CS growth... I wish I had paid closer attention earlier. I'll be looking for this in myself... I actually can't even tell you what my CS looks like... I started with a very average penis (but definitely small by PE standards).
                              It is the bottom chamber of the penis, the underneath part. It is most prominent on large penis's.

Comment

Working...
                              X