How many hands can you stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hands can you stack?

How many hands can you stack around your cock? If you have a few inches from the head glands peeping out, make a note about it in a post! Also, state the width of your palms, from pointer to pinky knuckle (don't spread your fingers, that is cheating)! Time to ROCK OUT WITH OUR COCKS OUT! If you are proud of your unit, post a pic up if you would like!The purpose of poll is to compare & contrast, to promote insightful info from others who are similar in size or larger, plus to boost self-esteem!
    Less than 1 hand
    1.20%
    1 hand
    15.66%
    2 hands
    75.90%
    3 hands
    7.23%
    4 hands
    0%
    More than 4 hands
    0%

The poll is expired.

Two hands, thumbs on top of shaft... just the head sticks out. Sorry, can't take a pic with both hands on it lol.
    Attached Files
    Mike5150
    Last edited by Mike5150; 09-07-2010, 08:22 PM. Reason: Add pic
    Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
    Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
    Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

Originally posted by nobleOne View Post
      If you have a few inches from the head glands peeping out, make a note about it in a post! Also, state the width of your palms, from pointer to pinky knuckle (don't spread your fingers, that is cheating)!
      I can get 2 hands around my junk with 1 1/2- 2" to spare! My palm width is about 3 1/2" for each hand! Check out my pic!
      Attached Files

Comment

Two hands with three inches to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          Two hands with three inches to spare.

Oh how I hate you lol
          Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
          Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
          Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

3 kinda. 2 whole hands and half another. Smaller hands big cock ftw!
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

My palms are 3.75 inches across, with an EQ of about 8 or over, my glans extend through my second hand. As many members know, I'm big on pictures but my camera doesn't have a timer (or I haven't learned to use it) and I haven't worked up the courage (yet) to ask my wife to take the picture....maybe.....

Comment

Two hands, with 2" to spare at the top. left hand is 3.40" right hand 3.50" Note your hands widen at the knucle line when grabbing a round object.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  Two hands, with 2" to spare at the top. left hand is 3.40" right hand 3.50" Note your hands widen at the knucle line when grabbing a round object.
                  Well hell if that is the case, my 3 1/2" knuckles are really 3 3/4"! WTF? I did i just make the biggest gains of my PE experience?

Comment

Originally posted by nobleOne View Post
                    Well hell if that is the case, my 3 1/2" knuckles are really 3 3/4"! WTF? I did i just make the biggest gains of my PE experience?
                    You look big i don't think anyone can argue that point.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      You look big i don't think anyone can argue that point.
                      You don't understand, I AM FREAKING OUT MAN! I just made a 3/4" length gain in 1 cycle & I have been at this shit for years with no such gains! I have taken advice from a lot of the guys & learned the manual stretches & just everything this site has to offer & look, 3/4" in 6 weeks! Thanks for the props dude!

Comment

i accidentally vote one hand but i can stack 2 hands!
                        tried it today

Comment

I can get 2 hands with the head poking out
                          Starting Size: 7.2"BPEL/6.8"NBPEL, 4.5"EG Midshaft/5"Base/4"Glans
                          11/10/2010): 7.5"BPEL/7.0" NBPEL, 4.8"MEG/5.3"Base/4.2" Glans
                          Second Goal: 8.0"BPEL, 5.5"EG Midshaft/glans
                          *DREAM GOAL: 9.0"BPEL, 6"EG Midshaft*:peace:

Comment

Maybe I should have said 2 hands but there's not much showing after that and there's not enough to whack off- with so I said 1 hand. I have 3.7"-wide hands on a 7.3" BPEL tallywhacker and can get both of them on there firmly though. But the method for deciding needs to be clarified a little- what number of hands can you get on your todger with the entire hand covering dick, or something like that.
                            Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
                            BPEL: 7.0"
                            May 2014:
                            BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
                            Goals:
                            2014: BPEL 8.0"
                            2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Aha good question i can get two
                              premE FAQ

Comment

Working...