Facebook Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Friends

Are your parents/sons a friend? I am a father of two sons in their 30's and we are reciprocal friends. It would be interesting to learn if you are between 18 and 24 and you do not allow your parents to be friends on Face Book or you have teenage sons or single 20's sons and they do not allow you to be their friends.

Friends relationships and ages would be interesting.
    I am a son and my parent(s) are friends
    35.14%
    I am a son and my parent(s) are not friends
    29.73%
    I am a parent and I am a friend of my son
    2.70%
    I am a parent and I am not a friend of my son
    5.41%
    I do not use Facebook
    27.03%

The poll is expired.

not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 02-22-2011, 05:45 PM.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Man, the day my dad found out I had a facebook page was hell. If you've ever seen the facebook episode of South Park, he acted basically the same as Stan's dad. He complains about me not being his friend all the damn time. The whole idea just seems extremely odd to me.

Comment

I'm in my 20's and I do not use facebook. That thing only hurts your chances of law schools/graduate schools/jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        Man, the day my dad found out I had a facebook page was hell. If you've ever seen the facebook episode of South Park, he acted basically the same as Stan's dad. He complains about me not being his friend all the damn time. The whole idea just seems extremely odd to me.
        LOL that episode is hilarious... 'Dude who the hell wants to play Yahtzee?'.

Sorry to go OT, but yeah I'm not on facebook nor are my parents. Thinking about it, I possibly would be 'friends' with my mum but not my dad if we were all on it.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

It would be good if a moderator could add a 5th option: I do not use Face Book
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm 20. Not friends with my parents or any adult(an older generation) relatives. Its not cause of being embarrassed. I swear around friends and stuff and my friends may swear on my wall. I just don't feel comfortable swearing around my parents.
            Starting (january 05, 2011):
            BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
            Current:
            BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
            My Log

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              It would be good if a moderator could add a 5th option: I do not use Face Book
              Done
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Pretty evenly matched in the poll. Interesting.
                To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

My mom is 76 (I'm 40) and she barely uses her computer to check her email, let alone go on FB. If she were on FB, I'd be her friend. My mom is the bomb.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I don't see why people are one way to some people and another way with other people. Just be yourself no matter what and then you don't have to worry about hiding shit.
                    To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

I am 19, I have facebook and so do the parents.
                      I am friends with them on it but I have them on a family friends list so if there's anything I dont want them to see, I can just stop it going to them. In fact, I organise all my friends into groups for that reason.
                      Usually, my mom uses it to contact me when I dont ring her from uni and she looks at a few of my profile pictures but I'm quite happy with the way they are on there because my dad rarely uses it and my mom has said I wouldnt invade her privacy so she won't invade mine.

Comment

How many guys on here are Facebook friends with other PEGYM guys?

Comment

I talk to one person on Facebook and he is part of PEGym.
                          "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Originally posted by eternia View Post
                            I talk to one person on Facebook and he is part of PEGym.
                            I have a few PEGym friends on Facebook, not including my real life friends that do PE. PM me if you want to be facebook friends!

Comment

Poll is closed but I'm 29 and fb friends with both my parents...

So are some of my friends, I don't act any dif on there than I do in person so no biggy
                              Jan '11 - 6.25" BPEL
                              July '11 - 6.8" x 5.5"

Short term goal = 7"
                              Long tem goal = 8======> 8"

Comment

Working...
                              X