Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you suck your own dick if you could?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you suck your own dick if you could?

I was asked this back in highschool and I honestly didn't really know how to respond to this. I said no and one of the guys I was with said that he would would probably atleast try it 1.

So, if any of you guys could suck your own dick, would you?
    Yes
    57.38%
    No
    14.69%
    I would try it once or twice just cause I could
    22.79%
    I have no idea if I would or not
    5.14%

Lol hell no. Unless your gay then I think it would make sense.
    05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.0
    Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
    Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
    Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Just to see what it was like. Never got head before so might as well lol
      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Can and have once, just the head though. Not much fun, the contortion required and the displeasure associated with the act sort of outweigh any enjoyment. A big part of the fun of a blowjob is being able to sit back, relax, and let the girl do the work.

Comment

I think I would give it a go but thinking about it makes me feel like I'm gonna spew, so I would probs only try it the once.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
            A big part of the fun of a blowjob is being able to sit back, relax, and let the girl do the work.
            I haven't and I don't intend to try.
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Wtf of course i would try it!! Chocolate on my dick one night.. whipped cream on my dick another night.. maybe even a strawberry on my bell end one night too.

Comment

answered I dont know, I say that cause if I was just a loser, and got no pussy....yea I might, id get tired of jerking it lol, but 147 right, I dont even like thinking bout it...Specially what CUMS after a few good min lol Ewww
                How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

If I was inclined to do it again, which I'm not, I would certainly switch to less risky methods before I was about to finish.

Comment

Omg....this is a good fuckin question..lmao.......damn skippy I would
                    Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

I probably would once for the hell of it! But don't think I'd make a habit of it. I don't agree like someone said it would be gay, as by that logic masturbation would also be gay.
                      PE'ing on and off for a few years.
                      Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
                      8 x 5.5

Comment

I dont see how it.could possibly be gay? lol if you could you know you would! if sucking yourself would be classed as gay then surely masturbating would be to huh? :P
                        new stats 4th Sept 2011
                        FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
                        FG: 3.75"
                        BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
                        NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
                        MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
                        NBPEL: 7"
                        MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr McPenis View Post
                          I probably would once for the hell of it! But don't think I'd make a habit of it. I don't agree like someone said it would be gay, as by that logic masturbation would also be gay.
                          Originally posted by willo012 View Post
                          I dont see how it.could possibly be gay? lol if you could you know you would! if sucking yourself would be classed as gay then surely masturbating would be to huh? :P
                          Totally agree with you guys! Repped!!

Comment

I really don't want to be the old spoiled sport ( but I will be) but are we really serious with this question? I mean we are grownups aren't we? ( I know I don't really act like one but in this case i will)
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I don't see whats wrong with this question. As soon as I saw it I felt like it fit on the forum. A lot of members might not have been able to, but have grown enough to reach it.
                              I would give it a go but I doubt it would be an everyday thing. My first thought was that it would be very uncomfortable and hard to enjoy. Sounds like I was right.
                              Definitely not gay. Gay as in homosexual is when you do something with another man. Thinking it is gay sounds homophobic. Personally I think having sex with a man wouldn't even make you gay if you preferred the company of a woman. I think gay would be if you prefer the same sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X