Effect of other guys' successes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect of other guys' successes

Does seeing photos of other guys dicks make you feel more determined or more defeated in your efforts to make your own dick bigger?
    I feel more determined when I see the success of other guys
    80.36%
    I feel defeated when I see the success of others
    19.64%

it spurs my competitive nature.
    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
    now: 7X5
    next: 8X6

Comment

For my own sanity I kind of disregard those fellows that are 15" but feel insecure because they aren't 17", but otherwise they don't effect me much. I'm glad people are achieving their goals, it's not like I'm in competition with anyone here.

Comment

I think its great to see other people gaining, even a foot long dick guy making his dick 2 feet still means the methods work and can only mean good news for me
        Progress log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-winning.html

Comment

always inspires me. competitive and curiosity to improve my technique.
          Start: 8/2009 BPEL 7", EG 5", FL 4.313" FG 4", Current: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.375", Goal 8X6

Comment

All the guys really inspire me. I really like the guys who are determined to make themselves bigger better, and harder. If they're smaller or larger it doesn't matter. I do find the guys closer to middle/average tend to be more determined than others... I watch those guys because their determination and will keep me motivated, lol!

Anyone who's serious about getting their size up motivates me. If they can do it, I can do it.

Comment

I'm inspired by everyone who gains. Bigger, better EQ, it is all good https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif Reading what works and how determined some folks are is a real incentive https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif
              Doing the JP90

Stats
              6/20/11 - BPEL: 5.5 x 5.25 - Flaccid: 2.5 x 3.5
              8/24/11 - BPEL: 6.0 x 5.5 - Flaccid: 4.0 x 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                All the guys really inspire me. I really like the guys who are determined to make themselves bigger better, and harder. If they're smaller or larger it doesn't matter. I do find the guys closer to middle/average tend to be more determined than others... I watch those guys because their determination and will keep me motivated, lol!

Anyone who's serious about getting their size up motivates me. If they can do it, I can do it.
                Good call. I agree. I feel that I may be a slow gainer, but dammit, I'm not giving up. If others can do it with widely varying strategies, then I can, too. Even if it takes me a couple of years more!

Comment

I'm just past the 5 month mark, I might have gained 1/8" in length.. I have to admit although I'm happy for others that do well, it is a tad disspiriting to see people gain 4 times what I've gained in much less time..
                  Starting stats (12/10/2011)
                  NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Hang in there.
                    NOV 2001: NBPEL, 5.90 in
                    AUG 2011: NBPEL, 7.00 in
                    JAN 2012: NBPEL, 7.25 in
                    AUG 2012: NBPEL, 7.50 in
                    SEP 2016: NBPEL, 8.00 in
                    JUN 2017: NBPEL, 8.00 in

Comment

Originally posted by BrianStorm View Post
                      I'm just past the 5 month mark, I might have gained 1/8" in length.. I have to admit although I'm happy for others that do well, it is a tad disspiriting to see people gain 4 times what I've gained in much less time..
                      I'm at three years and 3/4" increase in length but guess what. If that keeps up, in four more years I'll have another inch and join the 8x6 club! That keeps me going. I'd be doing a lot more PE if I had the time and privacy but that's life.

Comment

Totally inspires me to keep on trying. I'm a slow grower, and honest about it... Hopefully I have inspired some newbies and haven't annoyed successful guys with my compliments.

AB

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                          I'm at three years and 3/4" increase in length but guess what. If that keeps up, in four more years I'll have another inch and join the 8x6 club! That keeps me going. I'd be doing a lot more PE if I had the time and privacy but that's life.
                          I like your positivity; I think my comment is more of a reflection on all of my life at the minute, not just PE. Shit happens and sometimes quite a lot I suppose. I will keep on with the PE, I really want the results. I'll just have to keep changing tactics.

Originally posted by sdaddy View Post
                          Hang in there.
                          Pretty apt quote as I'm giving my current routine about 3 weeks.. then if nothing's happened (2 month mark)... I probably will start hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianStorm View Post
                            I like your positivity; I think my comment is more of a reflection on all of my life at the minute, not just PE. Shit happens and sometimes quite a lot I suppose. I will keep on with the PE, I really want the results. I'll just have to keep changing tactics.

Pretty apt quote as I'm giving my current routine about 3 weeks.. then if nothing's happened (2 month mark)... I probably will start hanging.
                            Your starting stats are better than mine were. I was 6.25 BPEL and 4.5 MEG. After three years, I'm 7" BPEL and 5.9" MEG (6" BEG). My progress on girth is what keeps my spirits up. I like how my wang looks and feels; it's still new to me and makes me happy when I see it in the mirror (although I turtle a lot which is also funny).

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                              Your starting stats are better than mine were. I was 6.25 BPEL and 4.5 MEG. After three years, I'm 7" BPEL and 5.9" MEG (6" BEG). My progress on girth is what keeps my spirits up. I like how my wang looks and feels; it's still new to me and makes me happy when I see it in the mirror (although I turtle a lot which is also funny).

Woah that's a lot of extra girth.. that's awesome. How did you manage that? Jelqing and so on seems to do next to nothing for me. Having said that with my stats, which I accept aren't too bad, I'd be best off aiming for length to start with.

Comment

Working...
                              X