Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever think about how tight or not girls are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever think about how tight or not girls are?

I mean, it aways feel great, right? Does it matter that much and do you really give it much thought? Just like guys all are different down there, all girls are too. I think the reason we obsess so much with dick sizes is becaue it is a visual thing, like breasts, and don`t really matter that much when it comes to sex. What are your thoughts?

Any more options I should include in the poll?

Edit:

(later post by me)

Not that kind of perspective. Put penis size in perspective, would be more right. I wanted insecure guys to stop and think about how little they really care about her "size", and that most likely the majority of women really are honest when they say size does not matter. I also compared penis size to breast size, not all men like big breasts, many like them in all sizes. Some women might find big dicks visually appealing of course, but I really don`t think it matters that much in sex at all. Did I get nothing of this through in my original post?
    Yes, always, and it matters a lot!
    22.22%
    Yes, but it doesen`t really matter.
    52.78%
    Not sure.
    11.11%
    ThomasJohnThomas
    Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 09-21-2011, 01:22 PM.

Oh no. Oh no no no no no.

Please don't let it turn it into like one of those threads.

And as for the tightness thing, Kama Sutra mentioned 3 different sizes. So it maybe a compatibility situation.
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Yeah - I've felt noticeable differences with different vaginas. It is what it is. I swear to God one of them was like pumping into air, there simply was not enough friction for me to orgasm and I assume the feeling was mutual.

Comment

It has crossed my mind on occasion.

It doesn't matter to me as much, but it seems strange when you think a girl is a virgin or didn't have that many sex partners and find out her pussy's loose.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
          Yeah - I've felt noticeable differences with different vaginas. It is what it is. I swear to God one of them was like pumping into air, there simply was not enough friction for me to orgasm and I assume the feeling was mutual.
          Can`t th same thing be said about how wet she is? Which most would caim is a good thing, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Total_Honesty View Post
            It has crossed my mind on occasion.

It doesn't matter to me as much, but it seems strange when you think a girl is a virgin or didn't have that many sex partners and find out her pussy's loose.
            That whole thing is a myth.

Comment

Yes, my wife is the tightest I've ever had, it's like the first time every time, it's amazing. I've never really had a "loose" vagina, but as long as you can feel it, it doesn't seem to matter...
              Starting:9-8-2011
              BPEL: 8 in.
              MEG: 6.25 in.
              BPFL: 6.5 in.
              FL: 5.5 in.
              BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
              BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
              MEG: 6.375 in.
              NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                That whole thing is a myth.
                What are you talkling about?

I had this one chick who I thought was a virgin. She looked like it to me. Looking back, I should have known something was a miss when she agreed to keep seeing me when she found out I was dating another girl. It was looser than I thought it would be.

The other girl looked the same way and had a tight pussy. Goes to show what looks can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Total_Honesty View Post
                  What are you talkling about?

I had this one chick who I thought was a virgin. She looked like it to me. Looking back, I should have known something was a miss when she agreed to keep seeing me when she found out I was dating another girl. It was looser than I thought it would be.

The other girl looked the same way and had a tight pussy. Goes to show what looks can do.
                  What are you talking about? How loose or tight a girl is, as a result of how many sex partners she has had, is a myth. Dicks don`t shrink from sex, vaginas don`t grow from sex. Just not how it works.

Comment

I know the great pleasure of having sex with a woman who takes her kegels seriously. Yes, it does make a difference.
                    YARRRRR!
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I voted no, the first to actually haha.
                      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                        I voted no, the first to actually haha.
                        I almost did too. But I have noticed, even if it does not matter. Guess I could just as well have voted no.

Comment

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KEGAL. the best thing about a girl who can do kegals is for a guy like me who takes a long time to finish, shes never lying there waiting. she can just start kegaling and ill finish. also she is usually kegaling right when she is about to cum, usually results in simultaneous orgasm. now as for the ops question. nope dont care. the one i love is much looser, never heard of a kegal and is 1000% about her.... but man you need to see her smile.....

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                            I almost did too. But I have noticed, even if it does not matter. Guess I could just as well have voted no.
                            Well, I don't think about that when I look at a girl. It just doesn't cross my mind lol. And if you are talking afterwards, I've been with one girl one time so I have no comparisons.
                            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Only really would think about it if it was out of the ordinary either way.

Most girls feel similar to me.
                              Vulcan
                              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                              X