Do you like roleplay and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like roleplay and why?

If so,then what turns you on the most?What situation/fantasy?

Doctor and patient, with roles reversed too, always fun

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Doctor and patient, with roles reversed too, always fun

Teacher and student(college girl mind you)is always fun!I enjoy ten fold!I help them prepare hard for those tough exams!HEHEHEHE!Also mother offering sex in exchange for lessons(actually had such an offer).

Comment

I enjoy role play quite a bit! I honestly like anything that spices things up, I guess I am somewhat of a "freak". I enjoy many different scenarios such as teacher student, doctor patient, police officer civilian, sometimes more detailed things such as me pretending to be a friend of my girlfriends imaginary older brother and convincing her to have sex for first time. Anything that creates a new or exciting experience is very enjoyable for me
        BPEL: 7.7''
        EG: 6.2''

Short term goals:
        Increase EQ and BPEL: 8'' EG: 6.5

Long Term goals:
        BPEL 10'' EG: 7.5''
        "GO BIG OR GO HOME!"

Comment

Originally posted by Grod69 View Post
          I enjoy role play quite a bit! I honestly like anything that spices things up, I guess I am somewhat of a "freak". I enjoy many different scenarios such as teacher student, doctor patient, police officer civilian, sometimes more detailed things such as me pretending to be a friend of my girlfriends imaginary older brother and convincing her to have sex for first time. Anything that creates a new or exciting experience is very enjoyable for me

I like any scenario where i'm taking advantage or abusing my power.Its a real turn-on sexually.One of my fellow foreign friends(a girl)visited me about 7 months ago and she's a real freak.We pretended to be bf/gf and went to the shanghai chicken area(whore district).I pimped her out for cheap money and got to watch it!She was in the back allies with the other girls workin' hard.

Comment

Yeah I agree and my gf likes me taking advantage of her so it works out! haha

Short term goals:

Long Term goals:
            "GO BIG OR GO HOME!"

Comment

Originally posted by Grod69 View Post
              Yeah I agree and my gf likes me taking advantage of her so it works out! haha

I didn't have a go with my friend at the end of the night,but i did ejaculate on her face and breasts.I gave it hard to my wife though!

Comment

I've done the doctor patient thing, the schoolgirl thing, a cheerleader thing, and there was this one time i came over and she was dressed in an alice from alice in wonderland costume haha
                Current Length: 7 inches
                Current Girth: 5 inches

Short Term Goal:
                Length: 7.25 inches
                Girth: 5.25 inches

Long Term Goal:
                Length: 8 inches
                Girth: 6 inches

Comment

Originally posted by chuckesleeze View Post
                  I've done the doctor patient thing, the schoolgirl thing, a cheerleader thing, and there was this one time i came over and she was dressed in an alice from alice in wonderland costume haha

Lucky guy~.Which do you like best?Have any fantasies?

Comment

Well, I wouldn't say no to ANY scenario. Unfortunately, there's not so much going on in my sex - life to do that right now. I seriously have to work less! Anyway, teacher - student would be tops...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Curly View Post
                      Lucky guy~.Which do you like best?Have any fantasies?
                      Man, i liked all of them, I think i liked the teacher best because her outfit was really sexy, but they were all good
                      Current Length: 7 inches
                      Current Girth: 5 inches

Short Term Goal:
                      Length: 7.25 inches
                      Girth: 5.25 inches

Long Term Goal:
                      Length: 8 inches
                      Girth: 6 inches

Comment

I like senario where my gf pretends too be quite a bit younger than me, the innocent act and pretending to not know what to do/being scared of what is going on is a turn on! I've done things such as pretend I am the babysitter and she is the younger girl I am sitting. I love it, but with all that said I am not a pedophile and I would never actually do something like that, but too me that just makes it more of a thrill.

Short term goals:

Long Term goals:
                        "GO BIG OR GO HOME!"

Comment

Working...
                        X