Length of a JP90 session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length of a JP90 session

I suspect that there are quite varied lengths of time that it takes different guys to get through a session of JPs 90 day routine. The time it takes to do a jelq rep, and the time you take to do a rotary stretch, and also how quick you do your quick kegels. The implication is that different guys are getting a different intensity of workout, which might either lead to injury or lower than expected results (although keepin mind one of it's main purposes is simply conditioning)

For myself, I did the JP routine an average of 40 - 45 minutes with a 10-15 minutes warm up. It took about 10 minutes to do the stretches, and about 20 minutes to do the jelqs. Pick the time closest to yours, and if you could, tell us how long each section took (warm up, stretches, jelqs)

Thanks
    < 30 minutes
    12.50%
    45 minutes
    40.63%
    1 hour
    21.88%
    1 hour 15 minutes
    18.75%
    >1 hour and 30 minutes
    6.25%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Guest; 10-06-2011, 08:36 PM.

Hey XitemeM this is my current session:
    Warm up 8-10min
    Strecthes with kelgs 10min
    Jelg 15min
    Warm down 10min

Comment

It used to take me about 1 hour 15 minutes to do the whole thing. My current workout is 45-60 minutes, depending on how long I spend on each exercise.
      The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Thanks for the responses and thanks to the voters too

I did not have the patience to do each rotary stretch at the snails pace of 10 seconds per rep. I think that's why mine was so much faster.

Comment

warm up 10 min.
          stretches 5 min.
          jelq 16 min.
          warm down 10 min.

Comment

Got a few more votes I see, thanks. There's a lot more dudes than this doing the JP tango though

Comment

I don't do JP's routine, but what I do is:

10 minute warm up
              50 QUALITY jelqs
              30 V-jelqs
              12 minute stretching routine

This alone takes about an hour, not including warm down if I have time. So if anyone gets done with JPs routine within ~45 minutes to an hour, I highly recommend you take some jelq reps out, and not worry about the quantity of it, but rather on the quality of it. It'll take you way farther, trust me.
              Start
              6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
              4.8" MEG

07/2017
              8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
              5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
              7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
              5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
              4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

So this was the sort of direction I headed in: the routine calls for 150 wet jelqs, and 90 v-jelqs, where 1 rep is two strokes for a jelq, and 3 strokes for a v-jelq. He also says 3-4 second per rep.

So if we say 1.5 seconds for every stroke
                Total number of strokes is 150 x 2 + 90 x 3 = 570
                570 x 1.5 seconds = 855 seconds
                855 / 60 = 14 min 15 sec

I was doing 20 minutes of the jelqing all up, and then was starting to feel a bit guilty like I might be overdoing it when I was upping it to 25 - 30 minutes.

4 second jelq rep and 6 second v-jelq rep with 2 second strokes comes out as 19 minutes.

By half way through the second month though I was doing my jelqs super slow, but still keeping to the same overall time.

Comment

It's not 3-4 seconds per rep, it's 3-4 per stroke.
                  Start
                  6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                  4.8" MEG

07/2017
                  8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                  5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                  4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

It's probably the most discussed routine in all the PE realm, and there's been lots of expansion of the details, so you might be right... but, the original outline is:
                    Originally posted by JonPop View Post

Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms faceing down.
                    Slide, holding the grip, up to the glans. While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base. when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft. Both hands count as one rep. Repeat these "Wet Jelqs" for a count of 50 reps. If you become erected, stop and wait for it to subside some. You want to be about 60% to 70% erected for these. Do these slowly. About 3 or 4 seconds per rep. As you become more used to these exercises, it won't feel as much like masturbation and you will not get erected as easily. Do these exercises straight out.
                    The coloured text is from the original too.

Comment

Yeah I've seen the text, but everyone here praises the importance of 3-4+ second strokes. 1.5 second strokes are way to fast.
                      Start
                      6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                      4.8" MEG

07/2017
                      8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                      5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                      4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

It does sound fast doesn't it. Thanks for adding to the discussion

Comment

JP's routine would take me forever to do but probably because all my strokes were a minimum of 5 seconds. I don't think I finished his full routine more than a few times because of how long it took. For all 570 strokes, that's a total of 2850 seconds/47.5 minutes. of jelqing alone.

Raider

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                            So this was the sort of direction I headed in: the routine calls for 150 wet jelqs, and 90 v-jelqs, where 1 rep is two strokes for a jelq, and 3 strokes for a v-jelq. He also says 3-4 second per rep.

So if we say 1.5 seconds for every stroke
                            Total number of strokes is 150 x 2 + 90 x 3 = 570
                            570 x 1.5 seconds = 855 seconds
                            855 / 60 = 14 min 15 sec

I was doing 20 minutes of the jelqing all up, and then was starting to feel a bit guilty like I might be overdoing it when I was upping it to 25 - 30 minutes.

4 second jelq rep and 6 second v-jelq rep with 2 second strokes comes out as 19 minutes.

By half way through the second month though I was doing my jelqs super slow, but still keeping to the same overall time.

I don't see how you are getting that v-jelq rep is 3 strokes. It said one stroke with each hand. It sugguested alternating pulling left, up, and right. I interpreted that to do one set left, one set up, and one set right.

Went slower on the jelqs today and that increased the time by 10 minutes.

Comment

Hmm I think I got it from later on in that thread, where they said up-up-left up-up-right. It also sort of made sense to me that the number of v-jelq strokes were almost equal to the normal jelq strokes

Comment

Working...
                              X