Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] What is the ideal girth for satisfying most women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW] What is the ideal girth for satisfying most women?

Improved version with smaller class intervals. Please state your reason for voting what you voted (for example, your girl responds favorably to your penis after you PE'd and reached a girth of ...). Thank you.
    Below 3.5 inches
    1.82%
    3.5 - 4.0 inches
    0.91%
    4.0 - 4.5 inches
    0%
    4.5 - 5.0 inches
    3.64%
    5.0 - 5.5 inches
    30.91%
    5.5 - 6.0 inches
    38.18%
    6.0 - 6.5 inches
    16.36%
    Above 6.5 inches
    8.18%

I voted 5.5- 6 but to narrow it down I think 5.5-5.75" is the optimum. Why? I think 5.5- 5.7 is the max my wife can handle and still be comfortable and I think my wife has an average size vagina.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

5.0-5.5 Because my girlfriend struggles with 5.7 even when wet. Depends on the woman.
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

I'm 5 and have never had any complaints about it, but there have been times that I think an extra .5 would have served me well (Like when she's really turned on, or in certain positions).

Comment

A second pointless poll, sweet! Depends on the size of the vagina you think is ideal to you.

Comment

My girlfriend likes 6"... I have 5".... besides all the accomplishments I have made this year in sex and relationships, besides all the things I have introduced her to (vag-gasms, g-spot, sex toys, bondage), it feels like all of it amounts to nothing because of this 1 fact. And the thought that it might take me 2 years to finally make the gains I want, now that I am doing PE drives me nuts. I am sucking it up and pushing forward, but it really grates my ego down to zero. Often I feel like I can't think about anything else.
            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I can get my girlfriend off in ~5minutes with ease and my girth is roughly 5 1/8". Its much easier than when I was 4 3/4". She has had over 6" girth and never orgasmed from intercourse with him in roughly 4 years of dating. She disliked it so much she avoided having sex with him and since he was too big for a good blowjob he simple got hand jobs. I think 5 1/2" is the real ideal in most cases and it is my main goal.
              Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
              Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
              Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Vaginas can vary more in size than penises, they also vary in sensetivity, and girls vary in their prefrences and many don`t care that much or at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                  Vaginas can vary more in size than penises, they also vary in sensetivity, and girls vary in their prefrences and many don`t care that much or at all.
                  Excellent answer mate! Kudos for you...

Life is a journey .... enjoy the ride!

Comment

First off, this poll is pointless because the average has been about 5-/+ for a long long time and has satisfied many of women along with many other things during the course of sex. Another thing is that the vagina is not the issue the vaginal muscles which are part of the PC muscle group (the two are not same thing). The looser (weaker) the muscles are the less pressure a woman will feel on the vaginal walls. Kegels do wonders for woman too. Yes, doctor's do recommend this for women and especially after vaginal natal conception even while being told to avoid sex for about 6 weeks.

Some women are size-queens which more deals with length liking the feeling of the penis' hitting the cervix or being bottomed out as a form of stimulation but not as common as you may think.

Lastly, most times the vaginal walls and muscles with being to accommodate the girth of the man's penis. Some times not depending if the it is too large in girth or too little in girth which does happens. My vote according to real world stats of penis size would be just that average 4.8-5.3 in enough.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

4.5-5" is average. So there's my vote.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                        First off, this poll is pointless because the average has been about 5-/+ for a long long time and has satisfied many of women along with many other things during the course of sex. Another thing is that the vagina is not the issue the vaginal muscles which are part of the PC muscle group (the two are not same thing). The looser (weaker) the muscles are the less pressure a woman will feel on the vaginal walls. Kegels do wonders for woman too. Yes, doctor's do recommend this for women and especially after vaginal natal conception even while being told to avoid sex for about 6 weeks.

Some women are size-queens which more deals with length liking the feeling of the penis' hitting the cervix or being bottomed out as a form of stimulation but not as common as you may think.

Lastly, most times the vaginal walls and muscles with being to accommodate the girth of the man's penis. Some times not depending if the it is too large in girth or too little in girth which does happens. My vote according to real world stats of penis size would be just that average 4.8-5.3 in enough.
                        This isn't just about intercourse, women also enjoy giving head. If the guy has too much girth there could be problems. If she can barely fit it in her mouth there isn't much she will be able to do with it. And if she can't get it in her mouth, all the more frustrating for both parties. I am fortunate because my wife has a big mouth (in a good way!!!).
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

5.5 - 6. I'm between 5.3" and 5.4" and I still think that I have a lack of cca 0.4" (1 cm).

Comment

Haha who's the one stating: under 3,5 inches?

Comment

It depends on the woman, more specifically her age, exercise routine, and child-birth history. I would say 5.5-7" would make 99% of women happy.
                              In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Working...
                              X