Longest Abstinence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest Abstinence!

How long have you gone without ejaculating or having a wet dream?

Would be interesting to see how different or possibly similar we all are?
    Less 6 Hours
    0%
    1 Day
    0%
    1 Week
    43.75%
    1 Month
    34.38%
    2 - 5 Months
    12.50%
    6 Months
    0%
    7 - 11 Months
    0%
    1 Year
    3.13%
    1+ Year
    6.25%
    "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

I just recently went about 5-6 days which is the longest I can remember ever going. So I put 1 week
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Anyone who falls into the 1+ week category, all I have to say is, why put your health at risk?

Comment

I think maybe 10 days or so, had 10 day stomach flu.

Comment

i have probably gone maybe a week..and its been years since I have had a wet dream....Although I am now out of sync with my pe routine because I am traveling, I tried to avoid ejaculation as much as I would while edging since the first of the year. The longer I went without ejaculation, the heavier and more sensitive my dick seemed to become. My flaccid tended to be a lot bigger too.
          BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
          EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
          Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
          Base EG: 6 +.75
          Top EG 5 +.5
          NBPEL 6.2. +.2
          BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
            Anyone who falls into the 1+ week category, all I have to say is, why put your health at risk?
            What health risk?
            Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
            Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
            Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
              What health risk?
              Not going to go into details on this stuff since there's dozens of threads about it, but:

Mostly hormone imbalances until you get up to the 5+ month mark when you're putting yourself at a greater risk of Prostatitis, Prostate Cancer, and other reproductive harm.

Comment

Not going to go into details on this stuff since there's dozens of threads about it, but:

Mostly hormone imbalances until you get up to the 5+ month mark when you're putting yourself at a greater risk of Prostatitis, Prostate Cancer, and other reproductive harm.
                Sounds about right. Rep!
                Keep your stuff fresh. Masturbation is natural and healthy, as I bet most of us learned in school.

Comment

6 weeks, it was 1991 in boot camp in a midwestern state far far away. I was 6 weeks in to boot, I had the thousand yard stare. So did my one eyed willy.
                  I was in formation almost 24/7 and then the oppurtunity presented itself. It was week 7, oh yes, week 7. I will never forget that blessed week. It was called service in Navy boot camp. I was sent to the drill hall. An easy week long billet for those who successfully climbed to the top of their company. I was the second in command at the time, a position know as AROC.
                  They sent me to the drill hall and I checked in, it seemed I forgot I had a dick, but he didnt forget me. I went to the head to take a, well you know. I had to go. As I walked into the head I saw something I hadnt seen in 6 weeks. A bathroom stall............................with a door on it, yes sireeee bobski, a real stall door. I was on the far side of the drill hall, me and my one eyed wonder. He looked at me and I right back down at him and with out saying a word we both knew it was on.
                  I fevereshly reached for my military issued web belt, you know the one, black, nylon weave, shiny polished brass buckle.......SEXY! As I struggled to get my belt undone and release the beast that lay beneath my own zipper, I somehow in a stealth move that would make even the sneakiest of enemies respect me, opened that stall door wth my other hand. Now there I was, me, my dork and my own private stall. White porcelain never felt so good as the cold white material touched my lean mean boot camp buttocks. I sat, I took one last passionate glance at my own private johnson, my brown eyes staring back into his one eye, his one eye staring right back at me. I think he had a tear in his eye, at least it looked like a tear.
                  With the passion of a 6 year old approaching that big red kick ball with bases loaded I unleashed my fury, my moment of wonton lust, selfish in its nature, I let me have it all, the more I resisted the more I moved forward, I wasnt telling me no, not now, not ever and with a burst as sudden as it started I exploded, I shuddered, I moaned, I laughed and I cried all at once. The emotion and the relief were far more than I could take and I shot a load that would make a full sized long horned bull jealous. It plastered half of my lower thigh and went blinging against the stall wall. It was over that quick.
                  I sat there back against that cold chrome plumbing and I almost fainted, for a brief moment I actually think I fell asleep. I jumped up off of that beautifull porcelain love throne and wiped my thigh, the stall wall, some of the floor and what was left of my pride away with boot camp toilet paper, you know.....john wayne TP, that hardcore shit. I gathered myself together promising myself I would never speak a word of this to anyone and up untill now I have keopt this promise. I have struggled with thsi since 1991, yes for 21 years I have kept this to myself, I have had nightmares and I have felt shame, I also had sore balls for 3 hours after the goo explosion occured. I have become stronger through it all and now you all know the pains I have suffered.
                  By sharing this with you all, I only ask one thing. If you or someone you now is suffering frome nut repression please dial 1 800 blo-wgoo. You are not alone, there is help. I survived and so can you.

This message is for all those who have tried to whip skippy while eating marching and sleeping with 80 or more men at a time.
                  Last edited by BigO; 03-18-2012, 06:13 PM.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Got this from this website : Ejaculation: How Often for Good Health? | Psychology Today

What is the ideal ejaculation frequency?A forum member recently asked his urologist this very question. The doctor said that, in the absence of the "irritation of frequent masturbation," a man's wet dream interval would be a good guide. He advised his patient to wait until he had two wet dreams, without disrupting the cycle by climax. The resulting interval was suggested as a good guide for the sake of reproductive health, whatever one's age.
                    The doctor explained that glands are not muscles, and do not need exercise. Glands secrete fluids all on their own (e.g., wet dreams), and manual intervention is simply not needed. Therefore, if a man cares to take a time-out, he can rest assured that his body will meet his ejaculation needs (if any) without his intervention. The forum member added:
                    Since I have not had a wet dream for a decade or more (always masturbated) I asked the doctor, "What if I don't have a wet dream?" His reply was, "Well then, you no longer need to ejaculate."
                    Is there such thing as too frequent ejaculation? The classic view of sexologists is that climax is self-regulating: No one can ever ejaculate too much, because he'll simply stop when his body has had enough.
                    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

There is such a thing as too frequent of masturbation, just like too little, which is why doctors and urologists commonly agree on, as well is backed up by lab studies, that 3-5 times a week is what's healthy for hormone balance and prostate health.

Comment

Damn.. I need to slow down. I jerk frequently as well as screw my wife about daily.

Comment

I abstained in late high school for 3 months. Recently, I tried holding off for a week... I lasted 5 days... tried again... lasted another 3 days... on the third day I had severe blue balls after a bj and hj where I didn't let myself cum. Then I did a day of PE, and noticed something was wrong.

I think I ended up with what I think is prostatitis. After a prostate exam, a lot of it has cleared up, and now I am not sure if the leftover feelings are from an unresolved case of prostatitis, or if I am cured and its just muscle strains.

Jack off regularly. Don't take the risk.
                          "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                          "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

There is such a thing as too frequent of masturbation, just like too little, which is why doctors and urologists commonly agree on, as well is backed up by lab studies, that 3-5 times a week is what's healthy for hormone balance and prostate health.
                            not too much before it hurts

Comment

I have done a mouth of abstinence. Nothing more.
                              "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Working...
                              X