Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who think they have a 'skinny'/pencil/slim jim dick, is this because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who think they have a 'skinny'/pencil/slim jim dick, is this because...

options in poll.
    statistics (suggesting your below average)
    37.65%
    your own perception
    70.20%
    comment's from other's who have seen it
    13.73%
    other
    5.10%
    Current
    BPEL: 7.25
    NPBEL: 6.75

EG/MEG: 4.75
    BEG:5.0
    Glans: 4.25-4.625

"a virgin's bff, a size queen's worst enemy" - thn dck ngg

I always perceived I had a thin dick based on its visual appearance compared to pictures of other guys' dicks. I measured it when I joined the Gym and came up with 4.4 inches which confirmed my thin status.
    not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 04-07-2012, 06:01 PM.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

All of the above lol. Since i have gained 1/4in girth it seems a little better but still thin. Its pretty long too so that plays a role as well.
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Actually p your girth is average not thin . However your great length may make it appear thin.

Congrats not2big through pe your penis is no longer thin.
        Pegasus
        Administrator
        PE Gym Editor
        PEGym Hero
        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
        Last edited by Pegasus; 04-06-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Feels thin in my hand, looks thin compared to others, and discovering the stats really reinforced that

Makes me more likely to be allowed to try anal though!
          My progress log

Comment

yes the one positive i keep in mind is at least i'm likely to get some anal and some prefer sucking something on the thinner side of dick
            Current

Comment

Looking down at your penis in the mirror will always make it look smaller and/or thinner due to the distance from your view to your penis which will always be the case.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                Feels thin in my hand, looks thin compared to others, and discovering the stats really reinforced that

Makes me more likely to be allowed to try anal though!
                Umm 5" girth is not thin guys. I was 4.75" girth and thought of that as average so should you guys ,by the time I was 5,25" girls were telling me I was thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Umm 5" girth is not thin guys. I was 4.75" girth and thought of that as average so should you guys ,by the time I was 5,25" girls were telling me I was thick.
                  Yes, and I would love to have 5" girth...still a minimum of 6 months away though

I'm at 4.7" which is basically the same as your starting stat

Also, one more thing that shows my thin girth is that I have never broken a condom, and it is something that my friends have all done at least once. Condoms usually break because they are too tight apparently...

Off topic: Do any slim members subscribe to the "length before girth theory?" because i'm only an inch off of 8" so I could achieve that and then work exclusively on girth...despite the odd proportions lol
                  My progress log

Comment

Padawan i have broken condoms at 4.5 girth. If the girl isnt wet enough and you go too hard or try and force it it a condom will break. Of course i have had them slip off inside too which isnt great for the old confidence. Nothing turns a girl on more than digging around in her trying to find the lost condom! I will say i feel much better now at 4.75 than i used to.
                    pterodactyl

Comment

Oh and now that i am close to 8in BPEL i hit my girls a_spot and its pretty special =)
                      pterodactyl

Comment

Nice i'm 6.9" BPEL and can hit the cervix if i'm not careful, by changing my angle I could presumably hit the A-spot. Just aim for the belly-button basically?

A condom has never come off which is good, except occasionally when I pull out flaccid after sex if I have stayed "in" and cuddled for a bit after ejaculation

Friction due to dryness breaking a condom makes sense, I had always associated it with people being too girthy for the condom
                        My progress log

Comment

Man a condom can fit over your head without breaking =) As for the a spot you have to aim down. My curve maes that much easier. Techniqe i use in missionary (which is the only way i can hit it) is straightening my legs, going up on my toes, shifting my body forward, stroke straight down as deep as i can, stay there and pulse it. Can kindof feel the head getting squeezed when i get in there. And here eyes roll and she makes different sounds which is how i realized i was in new territory =).
                          pterodactyl

Comment

Oh, ok, I was very wrong then! lol complete opposite of the belly button

I'll try that out tomorrow just to see if i'm long enough is it easier if she wraps her legs around you?
                            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              that's because slight changes in girth make a HUGE difference. 1 inch gain in girth is way more significant than an inch gained in length ... way more
                              Current

Comment

Working...
                              X