Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age did you start PE (gainers only please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What age did you start PE (gainers only please)

What age did you start PE, please only use poll options if you have gained any length or girth

Im making this poll to get a better idea of age differences and how many of the people over 30 sare still going strong

please vote using the poll options
    15-20
    25.00%
    20-25
    20.00%
    25-30
    20.00%
    over 30
    35.00%
    BPEL 7.0
    EG 7.0

looks like you are mostly over 30 so far lol GOOD
    BPEL 7.0
    EG 7.0

Comment

Started at 18.
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Hi sucsess guy, thank for dropping by, my thoughts are, that people doing PE under the age of 25, still could be naturally developing size length and girth wise anyway. So how can we tell if for instance gains made between 15-25 are acutally made through PE.

Im not trying to be negative, but i think i have a point, we all agree that people under 25 without using PE can still grow, i have heard of people gaining an inch at the age of 25 naturally. usually people stop growing at 18-21 but i think there is a percentage that still grow untill 25.

This could be incorrect but im going on what ive heard and read on the internet. We are a small percentage of males on this forum, w are only a small pocket of the male specie, With that said, it could be people doing PE trying to gain between the ages of 18-25 coulde be seeing false results, and gaining will come reguardless of PE. BUT then there are people over 30 who are using PE and gaining, which puts my theory to shame.

Im not saying PE doesnt work at all, im just saying that, dont you think some people are still growing between the ages of 18-25 OR at least 18-21 and PE for those people would be of little use to them IF they wanted to be documented as proof of gains for the public
        just a thought
        BPEL 7.0
        EG 7.0

Comment

Originally posted by 17ml View Post
          Hi sucsess guy, thank for dropping by, my thoughts are, that people doing PE under the age of 25, still could be naturally developing size length and girth wise anyway. So how can we tell if for instance gains made between 15-25 are acutally made through PE.

Im not trying to be negative, but i think i have a point, we all agree that people under 25 without using PE can still grow, i have heard of people gaining an inch at the age of 25 naturally. usually people stop growing at 18-21 but i think there is a percentage that still grow untill 25.

This could be incorrect but im going on what ive heard and read on the internet. We are a small percentage of males on this forum, w are only a small pocket of the male specie, With that said, it could be people doing PE trying to gain between the ages of 18-25 coulde be seeing false results, and gaining will come reguardless of PE. BUT then there are people over 30 who are using PE and gaining, which puts my theory to shame.

Im not saying PE doesnt work at all, im just saying that, dont you think some people are still growing between the ages of 18-25 OR at least 18-21 and PE for those people would be of little use to them IF they wanted to be documented as proof of gains for the public
          just a thought

I dont think that those 2 inches could come out even in ten years if the only thing I did was waiting for my penis to grow itself.PE and motivation did it...
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

I was 41 when i started PE

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I think that the over 30 section will be pretty big
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Did a bit of PE on and off in my 20s but didn't really give it a go until my 30s.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I did make attempts in my 30s, but only really with any seriousness in my 40s
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
                  X