Best Trek series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Trek series?

Well? What do you think was the best series? I say Deep Space 9 with Voyager a close second.
    Star Trek the Original Series
    15.79%
    Star Trek the Next Generation
    73.68%
    Star Trek Deep Space 9
    5.26%
    Star Trek Voyager
    5.26%
    Star Trek Enterprise (Please no!)
    0%

Damn man. No contest. Star Trek the Next Generation!

What have you been smoking?
    I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

STNG! The Picard!

Comment

Star wars
        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Chargeit View Post
          Damn man. No contest. Star Trek the Next Generation! What have you been smoking?
          Never smoked anything in my life!

Seriously though, Picard was too much of a diplomat and politician. TNG didn't have enough action. That's why I liked DS9. Sisko was a good character. I thoroughly enjoyed the love hate relationship that Odo and Quark had with each other. It made for such good comic relief! I thought that DS9 had very intriguing and interesting characters plus, it had plenty of one of Trek's best features; epic space battles!

What I liked about Voyager was the fact that they were in another quadrant. It allowed the producers to depart from established lore and let their imaginations run wild, and let them run wild they did! So much interesting and crazy stuff in Voyager, and it had some great character dynamics as well.

Comment

Original series by far.
            Babylon5 is next.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

TNG followed by DS9. I like the fact that DS9 had a story thread running through it for a long time. Exactly what Babylon 5 had going for it. Shame they lost of the CG models and wotnot and so couldn't re-render it for widescreen or HD.
              Starting
              BPEL: 13.6 cm 5.4"
              EG_w: 12.9 cm 5.1" (widest point)
              EG_n: 12.0 cm 4.7" (narrowest point)

Current
              15.5 cm 6.1"
              13.5 cm 5.3"
              12.5 cm 4.9"

Target
              19.5 cm 7.7"
              15.2 cm 6.0" (6.9" if same % increase as length)
              14.1 cm 5.6"

Comment

For me it has to be as the OP said, DS9 followed by Voyager.

Voyager was a solid 7/10 all the way through with the best episode of any startrek ever (year of hell) and some brilliant Borg episodes however whilst series 1-3 of DS9 only watched TNG at 5/10 i have to say that series 4-7 was entirely epic and the greatest sci-fi ever made (and we had Worf and Quark) ranking at 9/10 giving 8/10 for DS9 overall.

Comment

I vote for voyager.

Comment

Working...
                  X