do you like outdoor sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you like outdoor sex?

some of you who haven't tried it are like heck no its for strictly the bedroom and some are like thats as normal for you as eating and drinking everyday
    heck no, i don't want to get arrested
    7.69%
    all the time, i do it more outside than inside and its a big turn on
    53.85%
    i have tried it once or twice, its ok....
    38.46%
    I have that much belief in him, that I believe that he can do anything he sets his mind on:yourock:

I like having sex in the bush. That's what we call the woods, or forest or whatever people call nature elsewhere. We (my wife an I) call sex in the bush: "bush nookie". Also have sex on our balcony out the back at home, have had sex in several parks, in the middle of an oval (a car kept going back and forth down the road trying to get a good look) and at the beach. Love it! Can you add another option to your poll to cater for my experience please? I don't do it all the time but I do like it. Thanks

Comment

I have never had sex outdoors, or sex at all for that matter, but it has always been one of those fantasies that I have wanted to do if I ever got with anyone who was into it to.

Comment

When I don't have ED or pre-e I like it. With those problems it quickly turns awkward. When I was in a relationship where the sex was good we did it outdoors sometimes. We've done it in a shared swimming pool at nighttime, in a park etc. The park was pretty crazy as people was sitting on the grass close by and she was just hiding/standing at a tree. But you don't get arrested for that here in europe where I live as long as you're not doing it out in the open. I mean like public where people look at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
          We've done it in a shared swimming pool at nighttime
          That reminds me, did it in a pool at a resort once while people were eating dinner on the other side of the fence

Comment

I've done it a few times, but I would much rather not. Of course it's sex, so my chances of saying no are slim. But if given a choice, indoors, in private is how I want to do it.
            Starting stats
            April 3, 2012
            BPEL - 6"
            EG - 6"

Comment

The most I have done is some rubbing in a public pool. But that's not even bad.
              I'd try it, but haven't yet.
              Pissed I moved before I got to bang on the hammock. Now it is gone.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

All the time when I get the chance... Of course, I always keep myself alert ot passer-bys.
                08/2012

BPEL - 6"
                EG - 5.5"

09/2012

BPEL - 6.4"
                EG - 5.8"

SHORT TERM GOAL :

BPEL - 7.0" ; EG - 6.0"

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                  The most I have done is some rubbing in a public pool. But that's not even bad.
                  I'd try it, but haven't yet.
                  Pissed I moved before I got to bang on the hammock. Now it is gone.
                  Hammock works well Lol, I'm surprising myself by how much mischief I have got up to.

Comment

I love outdoors and in front of others is even better but if Im where people might see that is cool too. I like knowing people can see. I have enjoyed sex at parties when I was younger and single in front of the party I would even look to see who was really watching and who was touching themselves. Big turn on for me when I was younger. I could probrably get into it now but Im married and Im playing it by day! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                      I love outdoors and in front of others is even better but if Im where people might see that is cool too. I like knowing people can see. I have enjoyed sex at parties when I was younger and single in front of the party I would even look to see who was really watching and who was touching themselves. Big turn on for me when I was younger. I could probrably get into it now but Im married and Im playing it by day! lol
                      Ha, ha you are one crazy fucker.

Comment

Not really a answer for me. I like it, I've done it a shit load more then once or twice. I'm over 20 now, I wouldn't do it casually anymore.
                        I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargeit View Post
                          Not really a answer for me. I like it, I've done it a shit load more then once or twice. I'm over 20 now, I wouldn't do it casually anymore.
                          Same here. Alpha Girl has been away from the forums for a while, maybe she can add some other options later.

Hope you're doing okay Alpha Girl...

Comment

I think I had too many beers last night and wanted some outdoor sex! lol I shouldnt have been drinking but I guess its okay once in a while. Anyway the previous post was done under the influence.

Comment

I have done it in public, but i prefer the bedroom. Wouldn't turn down a chance if presented in public...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X