This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should women be on the PEGym site?

The testosterone levels seem to be peaking on this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...tml#post542188 and it's all about why women are on a PEgym site. Maybe that's part of the answer. We love men that can stand up for a women regardless. ( Pun intended ) A rep to all the men that value a woman's opinion ! I am going to start a poll, for and against women being on here just to get a consensus with a little twist. Do you feel violated?
    I think women should not be on here
    0%
    I approve of women being on here
    100.00%
    I feel violated
    0%
    Not bothered
    0%
    Mikes Mrs
    Banned
    Last edited by Mikes Mrs; 09-01-2012, 01:16 AM.

Originally posted by Mikes Mrs View Post
    Do you feel violated?
    Of course NO, it is great to have a woman's insight on the subject of matter (or any subject to be honest), it's not that common to find women who are willing to share their thoughts openly and honestly like our female members here do.

It also helps clear most of misconceptions each gender has about the other, more like bridging a gap

So I'm glad that we have women on PEGym, and would love it if there were more, it just keeps the whole thing healthier and more realistic.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

This is not a subject that can be voted on. Women are allowed. Subject is closed.

***************************************thread closed****************************************
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
      X