No announcement yet.

Shaved/Trimmed/Forrest? What Do You Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaved/Trimmed/Forrest? What Do You Do?

Just curious how many people shave their pubes vs people that trim vs people that do nothing. I personally would like to be shaven for personal convenience but imagine women like it like that as well.

You can choose more than one option if I made the poll correctly (i.e. if you trim for you and for the person you're dating you can pick both).

For women/partner can include a spouse, girl/boyfriend, what you assume the general population prefers, what you have been told by women or men if that's your preference.
    Shaved (For You)
    31.13%
    Shaved (For Women/Partner)
    34.91%
    Trimmed (For You)
    53.77%
    Trimmed (For Women/Partner)
    27.36%
    Bush (For You)
    6.60%
    Bush (For women/Partner)
    4.72%
    SeemsLegit
    Last edited by SeemsLegit; 11-02-2012, 09:06 PM.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Trimmed to maybe half inch long....then keep my shaft and balls shaven.

Comment

Trimmed is good for me.

Comment

All of the above. I go thru phases...lol

Comment

Trimmed pubic mound, keep the balls and shaft shaved. I like a girl that's neatly trimmed.
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I usually trim, I tried shaved, don't like the look and feeling.
            SO I'm gonna go back to trimming with a shaved shaft.
            “My Humble Journey”
            BPEL: 4.9 (+0.2) | MEG: 4.2 (+0.35)

Comment

Number 1 guard on a clippers all the way!!! No irritation... Less weird looking when u have hairy chest/belly/legs and then completely BALD crotch lol.

Comment

Shaved underneath, trimmed neatly up top... that goes for us both. I do not like a fully shaved beave - I like the look, feel and scent of a grown woman.

Comment

I clicked 'trimmed for you', which seems to be the most popular option, though I've found that women like it too.

On women I like it smooth at the sides - pubes creeping down the thighs or across the front of the hips are gross - but bushy and natural apart from that.

There is probably nothing in the world I like more than a faceful of warm, fresh, moist, fluffy cunt. (I would say 'furry' but that word has other connotations these days!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor View Post
                    There is probably nothing in the world I like more than a faceful of warm, fresh, moist, fluffy cunt.
                    Pussy.... the other essential food group!

Comment

I keep myself trimmed very short (using clippers), maybe a millimetre long. I prefer women clean-shaven.
                      Starting
                      BPEL: 13.6 cm 5.4"
                      EG_w: 12.9 cm 5.1" (widest point)
                      EG_n: 12.0 cm 4.7" (narrowest point)

Current
                      15.5 cm 6.1"
                      13.5 cm 5.3"
                      12.5 cm 4.9"

Target
                      19.5 cm 7.7"
                      15.2 cm 6.0" (6.9" if same % increase as length)
                      14.1 cm 5.6"

Comment

I have come to like completely clean shaven for myself. I prefer neat and clean. I find it prevents unfortunate body orders.

I like, at least neatly trimmed for my partner. I don't enjoy a big ol' hairy mess. It can really ruin the mood getting poked in the eye by an excessively long pube while tying to please your partner. LOL.
                        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

I always prefer completely shaven or waxed, including it on myself, I find hard down there a real turn off but thats just me
                          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by WantABigger1 View Post
                            I keep myself trimmed very short (using clippers), maybe a millimetre long. I prefer women clean-shaven.
                            Have you (and everyone else) found in your experience that women prefer you to be clean shaven, rather than trimmed neatly. Any sight of hair down there seems to gross out the women I've asked, even if it is trimmed.
                            BPEL---EG-----Date
                            6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                            6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                            7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Being neatly trimmed adds to masculinity and femininity in my eyes.

Plus it just looks incredibly sexy to me as a preference, I feel so boyish when completely shaven, but much more like a man when neatly trimmed.

A nice landing strip or trim is sexy in my eyes as well for the ladies. Can't believe I was foolish enough to only like clean shaven, on myself and the ladies, a few years back.
                              Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                              Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                              6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X