Hair on your shaft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair on your shaft?

PhibbysHammer has put forward an interesting explanation for why some of us have hair on our penis. His information is that hair on one's shaft is the result of the circumcision process where the doctor has pulled up the foreskin before cutting it off. In the process of pulling the skin forward, skin from the scrotum is moved up to be part of the shaft in the healing process, and the scrotum skin has hair follicles. While this poll won't disprove PH's theory, it could support it. So, what's your status: circumcised with no hair on your shaft, circumcised with hair on your shaft, uncircumcised with no hair on your shaft, uncircumcised with hair on your shaft? To make it easier for those with a little bit of hair on your shaft, I've added that category.
    I'm circumcised and I have no hair on my penis
    3.69%
    I'm circumcised and I have a little bit of hair on my penis
    31.40%
    I'm circumcised and I have hair on at least 1/2" of my penis
    24.80%
    I'm uncircumcised and I have hair on at least 1/2" of my penis
    16.09%
    I'm uncircumcised and have a little bit of hair on my penis
    21.90%
    I'm circumcised and have no hair on my penis
    2.11%

I'm curious now how this pans out amongst PE'rs so I want to get this thread back up top and get more votes. Thanks for the poll Lazy8!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Could someone say fix this my stretching the skin down a little? I think I read that it is possible. I think I will try this.

Comment

That's what I been doing Bo.om..........the reason I started PE to begin with.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I doubt circumcision is the cause of hair on shaft. Im un-circumcised and have hair on my shaft (which I have to shave for easier jelqing). I thinks its simply down to how hairy you are generally.
          12/09/09 - BPEL= 7.75" EL 7.25" EG 5.0"
          Goals - BPEL = 9.0" EL 8.5" EG 6.0"

Comment

If you look at it closely you can see the difference between shaft skin and scrotal skin. Guys like me who are circumsized have scrotal skin a good portion up the shaft. Its usually darker and bumpy compared to a lighter , very smooth shaft skin.

Comment

As your penis is growing from PE you may find hair growing up higher on the shaft of your penis. I have a good inch or so. It means your healthy!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I agree with KP as you progress and have growth some skin from below will definitely go up
                March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

My scrotal skin is Receding toward my body. I attribute this to new Penol skin Growing above it, however I do focus on this while PE'ing. I focus on stretching my skin as much or more as I do exersizing my unit. Someone who simply exersizes their unit might just see scrotal skin following the new length of their unit.

Comment

Never thought of that possibility! Although I'm not circumcised I had a little hair on my shaft... and then after PE it's growing everywhere! It's almost reaching my foreskins' "resting area" after growing almost 2in doing PE. Very Annoying.

IK!
                    starting with 13cm
                    currently (?) 18cm
                    going for 23cm (9.055in) until NEXT new year's eve. mid-term goal is 18,5cm until easter!

Comment

What's really interesting is that the poll is showing 100% of uncircumsized guys with more hair up the shaft than half the circumsized guys, especially since its a medical fact that circumcision pulls the scroto skin up onto the shaft. As my doctor buddy pointed out to me, that just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Hair growing up the shaft is just a natural occurrence as your penis gets longer.
                        It's just the nature of PE. I have to shave 3/4 of the way up my shaft now.
                        Yes, I am cut, but wouldn't trade the shaving for what I used to have.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                          What's really interesting is that the poll is showing 100% of uncircumsized guys with more hair up the shaft than half the circumsized guys, especially since its a medical fact that circumcision pulls the scroto skin up onto the shaft. As my doctor buddy pointed out to me, that just doesn't make sense.
                          When introducing this poll I noted that it wouldn't necessarily disprove your hypothesis/theory, PH. The problem is that the response rate among circumsized and uncircumsized is different. We'd have to draw a random sample of both in order to get a valid sample.

One insight I've gained for myself on close inspection (and after PE'ing for 2.5 months) is that I have hair growing on the original (smooth) shaft tissue and I now have scrotal skin descending onto my shaft. So that fits with JP's observation that PEing will bring scrotal skin forward - and it DOES require shaving to feel good when you jelq.

Comment

I got hair on my shaft, just shave it every week or so at least and you'll be fine!!!

Comment

Jaden, is the hair on your shaft growing out of scrotum skin or smooth penis skin, or both?

Comment

Working...
                              X