Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Ideal Girth for satisfying women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Ideal Girth for satisfying women?

What do you believe to be the ideal girth for satisfying "MOST" women. This is not about what you want for yourself, but what you think is an ideal average girth to please most women sexually.
    Girth does not matter
    0.80%
    3 to 4 "
    0.80%
    4 to 5 "
    4.83%
    5 to 6 "
    72.03%
    6 to 7 1/2"
    19.72%
    8" or more
    1.81%
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Remember: Women come in all shapes and sizes too!

Comment

I've only ever read about women preferring a thicker guy and since any guy in the 5-6" girth range is sportin' some good thickness, I'd have to say 5-6" all the way.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

My personal experience has been at roughly 5.5" Girth has been satisfiying to many girls I have dated and Girl friends
        including wife.
        I am now at 5.75" girth and my wife likes it better and so do I she feels tighter to me orgasms sooner and more.
        Phibby I think the poll should have been 5.0 -5.25" 5.25 - 5.5" and so on because 5.0" girth is not in the same ball park as 5.75" - 6.0" alot more volume.
        I Would believe most girls, not all would be very very happy with a 5.5" to 6.0" than anything smaller or bigger.
        Thats my opinion.
        Starting Stats
        BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
        BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
        I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Tried to keep it simple............if you think its 5.672 inches then select the choice that applies.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I'd say 5.5".

Comment

I think length has some impact on how girth is percieved.

Comment

I'll say 6" since that is where I am at and the Mrs. never complains. She just moans and moans!!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  I'll say 6" since that is where I am at and the Mrs. never complains. She just moans and moans!!
                  And THAT is what makes it all worth while............hearing them moan and moan and moan some more...........
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

What ever girth i decide to give her.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                      What ever girth i decide to give her.
                      Correct
                      Start:2008-10-4
                      Reborn Alpha Male
                      BPFSL (18")
                      FG (10 cm )
                      BPEL ( 23 cm)
                      MEG (15 cm)
                      ----
                      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Yes I like KP's answer also.

Comment

I like my answer to, hope she's a size queen!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Learn to hit thr "G" spot and your girth wont really matter much.

Comment

I was curious what most guys thought. I can't erase the fact that every woman I've been with got off on my finger ( a couple of them loved the finger) and it is a modest 3 1/2 X 3 1/4 ". Granted we can move the finger and guide it easier than the dick but size is very uneven there. I also think a lot of myths are still prevalent in society concerning size.

Comment

Working...
                              X