The 4 Questions About Premature Ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4 Questions About Premature Ejaculation

1. What is your biggest frustration with coming too fast?

2. What are you afraid will happen if you don't do something about your premature ejaculation?

3. What in your opinion is the couse of your premature ejaculation problem?

4. What is the ideal outcome you want, and how will you know if you got it (measurable outcome)?

---- post your answer to those questions, let's wrap our heads around the issue of premature ejaculation once and for all!
    Visit ==> The Premature Ejaculation Survey <== Leave Your feedback

I can only answer looking back, because I solved my premature ejaculation issue 3 years ago, but I remember my pain very well, so here are my answers, please share with us yours as well...

What is your biggest frustration with coming too fast?

My biggest frustration was getting this nasty look from her "did you cum already" and knowing the I left her unsatisfied again.

What are you afraid will happen if you don't do something about your premature ejaculation?

I was super scared that she will leave me because I can't give her an orgasm while Im inside of her, or even worst, cheat on me while we are still together!

What in your opinion is the couse of your premature ejaculation problem?

At that time I thought that she was just too hot and I had a sensitive dick, a bad combination.

What is the ideal outcome you want, and how will you know if you got it (measurable outcome)?

All I wanted was to be able to make her orgasm with my dick and not having to go Oral her just to make her cum.
    Visit ==> The Premature Ejaculation Survey <== Leave Your feedback

Comment

One thing that my wife and I have integrated into our sexual relationship is the use of dildos and vibrators. I don't last as long as I would like and that is frustrating to me more than my wife. She has never put any kind of pressure on me in the least, and just holding each other in our arms is most important to her. I bought a vibrator without telling her, and later on I bought a dildo without mentioning it first. She was hesitant to use them at first because the idea "seemed dirty". All I can say now is that I am pretty much an expert in there use, and my wife never fails to have multiple orgasms of a most intense nature. We laugh thinking about what the neighbors must think when we make love in the summer with our windows open.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
      X