To the cut guyys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the cut guyys

Okay so there's been a lot of stuff about being cut vs uncut. I have to admit some of the uncut guys are a bit wacky; it almost like a crusade. Okay so this is not to start any more fuss but let's find out. And this is only for the cut guys. Do you wish your were never circumcised or do you fell that you're fine just the way you are?
    Yes I would rather not have been circumsised.
    38.00%
    I'm fine just the way I am.
    62.00%

The poll is expired.

The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
    Okay so there's been a lot of stuff about being cut vs uncut. I have to admit some of the uncut guys are a bit wacky; it almost like a crusade. Okay so this is not to start any more fuss but let's find out. And this is only for the cut guys. Do you wish your were never circumcised or do you fell that you're fine just the way you are?
    I am cut and wish that I wasn't. I would have preferred the option of getting circumcised when I was older rather than at birth being that I could choose to get it. I was quite mad about understanding that circumcision is not needed but I let it go after I found out why I was circumcised.

I would definitely start restoring my foreskin but I haven't due to the fact that I am more curious of foreskin regeneration. Foregen, a not-for-profit organization has been trying to receive funds to conduct research on stem cell research to have procedures available for anyone wanting a foreskin regeneration done but they'll obviously won't be doing it for free. The catch, is that the foreskin will be what was intended for you at birth. Nerves would be repaired, the circumcision scar completely gone, all of it from your very DNA. It is pretty much a complete reversal of a circumcision procedure. All this will hopefully be possible if they get the funds to do their research. I'll be donating some money very soon to their website to give my own small contribution. Speaking of the website, there is some interesting info in their website about the science behind foreskin regeneration if anyone is interested.

I am still on the fence of restoration because I don't doubt a procedure like foreskin regeneration would be expensive.

As for what you were saying about intact guys, I don't understand what the situation of intact guys being "wacky". Care to explain? I am just curious.
    Golf1094
    Last edited by Golf1094; 10-30-2013, 10:01 PM.
    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
    Current (16.1.2019)
    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Oh you'd have to read many a thread we have had here over the years to see what I mean. Don't worry it's nothing bad.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Mother Nature knows best but she's only whispering.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Do you wish your were never circumcised?
          Since coming to the gym and learning more about it, yes. However...

do you feel that you're fine just the way you are?
          YES!

Sadly, it's not simple issue. As a cut guy I can confirm that I think I'm just fine the way I am (and my circ was pretty nasty - lots of scarring and a nice skin bridge...) but I also wonder what it's like being uncut...as nature intended. Honestly, I'm not going to spend a lot of time worrying about it because it just isn't a big issue in my life (it's not like I have a numb dick and don't enjoy sex, etc).
          Steneo
          PEGym Hero
          Member of the Month Dec 2013
          Last edited by Steneo; 10-30-2013, 09:05 PM.
          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

I'm fine the way I am. I'm used to it that way, and it's just another part of what makes me...me.

I just figure my peen's wearing a t-shirt instead of a turtle neck .
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I am happy that I'm cut.
              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I am perfectly fine with being cut. Besides, I have a fine looking glans!!!
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I prefer being cut - it looks better to and is easier to clean. I have plenty of sensitivity - I'm sure my penis would be very loud if it could speak.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I am cut and I never knew different until many years later.

I wish now that I was not but I am not all broken up over it. The dick works like a champ and I fuck like a god (in my humble opinion).
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I see what you're saying GoingForGold. I'm uncut and I have phimosis.. Foreskin has never been retracted behind the head.. Imagine the smell if I ejaculate the same day, or the day before. Also when I pee, it comes an insane smell because of all the stuff in/under the foreskin.

Comment

I was uncut until around 13, when I basically had to have an emergency circumcision. I also had phimosis, and developed an infection at the base of my glans. The doc said it was one of the worst infections he'd seen. Recovery was horrible. I have some scaring, like you can see where the stitches were, and also on my glans (really not sure what happened there, never asked the doc). In hindsight, I wish that I had gotten that fixed instead of the full chop. But hey, at least my dick didn't fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                          I see what you're saying GoingForGold. I'm uncut and I have phimosis.. Foreskin has never been retracted behind the head.. Imagine the smell if I ejaculate the same day, or the day before. Also when I pee, it comes an insane smell because of all the stuff in/under the foreskin.
                          Why don't you do something about your phimosis. It sounds disgusting. That rigid band can be stretched.
                          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                            Why don't you do something about your phimosis. It sounds disgusting. That rigid band can be stretched.
                            Easier said than done. And yes it's disgusting other people actually smell it as well.

Comment

I know it isn't easy. Nothing in life worth having comes easy. Did you at least get started? Did you buy one of those phimosis correction devices? Manual stretching may be futile, in your case. Regardless, in the end you will be fine. As a last resort you could get circumcised. After all, there is a time and place for medical circumcision, but I'm convinced with a handy device, a bit of stretching/pain, and a few months you will be very pleased with your results.
                              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
                              X