No announcement yet.

Your gains in BPEL in first 2 months ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your gains in BPEL in first 2 months ?

/
    Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2011, 02:03 PM.

Start 15 May 09
    .......................15 June 09....................15 July 09....................................31 Aug 09
    4.25 NEL 4.5" NEG ............... 4.6" NEL 4.7" NEG........4.6" NEL 4.9" NEG...........................5" NEL 4.5" NEG
    6.25 BPEL 5.25" EG ............. 6.7 BPEL 5.6" EG..........6.9 BPEL 5.75"EGms......................7 1/8" BPEL 5.6" EGms 6 7/8" NBPEL
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Dr. PH gained, in 2 months, from the 15th of May, 09, to the 15th of July, 09.

1/8" in erect length and 5.6" in erect girth.

I gained slightly more then he did, gaining around 1/2" in length and around the same in girth, in my first 2 months of PE.
      My biggest gains came in around the 5-6 month time frame.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post

Start 15 May 09
        .......................15 June 09....................15 July 09....................................31 Aug 09
        4.25 NEL 4.5" NEG ............... 4.6" NEL 4.7" NEG........4.6" NEL 4.9" NEG...........................5" NEL 4.5" NEG
        6.25 BPEL 5.25" EG ............. 6.7 BPEL 5.6" EG..........6.9 BPEL 5.75"EGms......................7 1/8" BPEL 5.6" EGms 6 7/8" NBPEL
        havent seen this old sig for a while, reminds me of when we both first started in the PE gym
        26/04/09

BPEL 6"
        EG (mid) 4.75"
        EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
        EG ( mid) 5"
        EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
        2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

anyway my gains were 0 in girth, and i think 0.5" in length. Still yet to hit the 1" length though grr
          26/04/09

BPEL 6"
          EG (mid) 4.75"
          EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
          EG ( mid) 5"
          EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
          2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

I measured at about 2 1/2 months and had gained 3/4" in length and 1/2" in girth but didn't get these gains cemented for several months. Nothing like newbie gains.......

Comment

Originally posted by 7"Steve
              So you kept losing your gains and had to keep up ?
              Everyone will lose some of their gains once you take a break, almost like lifting weights in a way, if you stop lifting you will lose size. I'm not worried about losing them because I know I can get them back and more once I start a new routine. I don't know why guys always stress about losing, to me it's just part of the process. It's not like your partner can tell a 1/4" difference either way especially when you have her ankles in your hands and she's screamin at the top of her lungs. (sounds like something MBD would say)
              control
              Technical Admin
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by control; 10-22-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

gains from routine

Originally posted by 7"Steve View Post
                What were your gains on the 90 day beginners routine for the first 2 months
                I've been doing a modified routine for 2 months ,and have gained 1/2" BPEL and about 3/4" base girth.
                Started at 5.5" ,now 6.1".
                Keep pulling on him.
                control
                Technical Admin
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by control; 10-22-2013, 12:17 PM.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  Dr. PH gained, in 2 months, from the 15th of May, 09, to the 15th of July, 09.

1/8" in erect length and 5.6" in erect girth.

I gained slightly more then he did, gaining around 1/2" in length and around the same in girth, in my first 2 months of PE.
                  My biggest gains came in around the 5-6 month time frame.
                  JP, you LSS*! PH didn't GAIN 5.6" in erect girth! He ended up there, but where did he start?!?

*LSS=lying sackashit!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                    JP, you LSS*! PH didn't GAIN 5.6" in erect girth! He ended up there, but where did he start?!?

*LSS=lying sackashit!

It all comes down to simple math, you take the starting figure from the selected column of reference and subtract it from the ending column of reference and this will give you the difference of the the two. The difference between the two columns will be the amount that has been gained over that time period. So in this case he started in May with a 6.25" BPEL and 5.25"EG and ended in Aug with 7.125" BPEL and 5.6" EG so PH's total gains for this period would be .875" BPEL and .35" EG.

These are the types of gains that are seen by a dedicated PE'er that focuses on details to their routine and is in tune with their body's signals. Staying consistent with a progressive routine and understanding your limits will ensure you have a successful and injury free PE experience as well.

Start 15 May 09 .......................15 June 09....................15 July 09....................................31 Aug 09
                    6.25 BPEL 5.25" EG ............. 6.7 BPEL 5.6" EG..........6.9 BPEL 5.75"EGms......................7 1/8" BPEL 5.6" EGms 6 7/8" NBPE

Great job Dr. PH.......

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                      Sorry about that Lazy 8. Had a lot on my mind when I wrote that and yes, I did fuck up on the math, which my buddy HT was kind enough to correct. Everybody gets a brain fart now and then on these boards, but you calling me a LSS, was unwarranted. My wife went through 5 hours of very difficult surgery and an 8 day stay in the hospital and I wasn't thinking clearly during that time.
                      But to repay the slight, I promise to be more diligent in pointing out any errors that YOU should happen to make.

Originally posted by HT
                      *LSS=lying sackashit!

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                      X