Any other gay or bisexual members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other gay or bisexual members?

Are there any gay/bi members of this forum? I hear a great deal about pleasing women, being too big for women, etc, but nothing about pleasing men.

As a bisexual myself, I was curious to see if there are more members interested in pleasing men with their new, big penises.

Thanks for any input.

P.S. The poll is set to private, so know one will know what you voted.
    Straight
    59.33%
    Gay
    19.58%
    Bisexual
    21.09%
    malefactor3
    Last edited by malefactor3; 12-06-2009, 07:17 PM.

Current Size (3/26/10): BPEL 7.5" - EG 5.125"

6 Month Goal: BPEL 7.75" - EG 5.5"

1 Year Goal: BPEL 8" - EG 6.00"

Ultimate Goal: Always bigger... no size is big enough!

Hi M ,welcome to pe gym.
    The mod's have been surprised ,at the lack of gay/bi membership, at least openly.
    I am told some other sites have a high proportion of gay members.
    Be interesting to see how your poll goes.

Comment

And well done for posting openly and honestly, your amongst friends here
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Gay. It's surprising how few gay guys post here... considering it's all about penises
        On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

I appreciate the feedback, especially you sacc! Thanks for commenting!

Current Size (3/26/10): BPEL 7.5" - EG 5.125"

6 Month Goal: BPEL 7.75" - EG 5.5"

1 Year Goal: BPEL 8" - EG 6.00"

Ultimate Goal: Always bigger... no size is big enough!

Comment

I'm with rockoffox, You are amongst friends, whether gay, straight, bisexual, or try-sexual, if you can't be yourself here then I wouldn't have joined. I think many here, myself included, are terminally straight. I mean we have to deal with so much female malarky that it feels like a death sentence sometimes. But I personally would rather be in the company of openminded gay people, that bigoted straight folks.
            Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

i am straight. I have nothing against gay people and no reason to but if a discussion like this was to arise i would suggest that you guys could have your own section or something. I mean no offense by this remark but i wouldnt like to read about pleasing other men it utterly grosses me out. Like i said i didnt mean any offense by this just my opinion so if yall had your own section that would be fine
              Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
              9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
              10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
              11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
              12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
              1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmith011 View Post
                i am straight. I have nothing against gay people and no reason to but if a discussion like this was to arise i would suggest that you guys could have your own section or something. I mean no offense by this remark but i wouldnt like to read about pleasing other men it utterly grosses me out. Like i said i didnt mean any offense by this just my opinion so if yall had your own section that would be fine
                Absolutely not! I'm grossed out by all the hetero talk around here, but I'm not requesting a special section for the straight guys... Even if I WAS inclined to post about my sexual interests, and "pleasing other men", how would that be any more objectionable than talking about pleasing women?

Saying you have nothing against gay people, then suggesting they have their own section?

Not impressed...

Comment

No you mistake what i ment by that comment. I have a few gay friends and like i said i have nothing against the way they live there life but what i ment by that was maybe it would be benefical for yall? idk i didnt mean to be rude or disrepectful sorry if i came across that way.
                  JohnSmith011
                  Last edited by JohnSmith011; 12-08-2009, 06:38 PM.

RESTART of PE

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmith011 View Post
                    No you mistake what i ment by that comment. I have a few gay friends and like i said i have nothing against the way they live there life but what i ment by that was maybe it would be benefical for yall? idk i didnt mean to be rude or disrepectful sorry if i came across that way.
                    I see what you're saying, but in my humble opinion, it would be discrimination. Starting a gay sub-forum is like PEGym saying "You're welcome here, but only in that section"

Everyone (straight, gay, bi, whatever) should be welcome to speak their mind in all forums, not some forums.

My two cents...

Comment

ah i understand what you mean. But there is a "womens perspective" sub forum you know thats what i was talking about like they have questions for women and they get answers etc. so what i ment was having something like that.

RESTART of PE

Comment

Well not really, I think you might be looking at it too much saac. We already have a section called "Women's Perspectives" and is run/moderated by Nikki and baybabe mostly. Creating a sub-forum for gay's and bisexuals would be just like that. I would hardly call creating a sub-forum for gay members to openly discuss relationships and sexual experiences with one another "discriminating" when really it would be discriminating for us NOT to have one, considering we have one dedicated to heterosexual males (Women's Perspectives).

Comment

Hmm... alright, a gay sub-forum could be good. But I think it should be focused on how penis size effects the gay psyche (like how the women's perspective forum works), not about what they like to do in bed.

Maybe I'm a bit touchy about the subject, don't mean to accuse anyone of discrimination.
                          sacc
                          Last edited by sacc; 12-08-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

The prospect of a gay section was discussed amongst moderators and it was decided that this forum is first and foremost a place for MEN WHO ARE INTERESTED IN PENILE EXERCISING REGARDLESS OF SEXUAL ORIENTATION, so there's no use in having a gay section, since gay members are MEN just like straight members are. A gay man's penis is no different that a straight man's penis and the focus of the PE Gym is to stay as it began: A place for MEN to learn and share their experience of PENILE EXERCISE. If gay members want to have discussions about their issues and such, they can start their discussion threads just like straight members do. If a straight member does not want to read the content of such threads then all he has to do is not read it. Same applies to gay members regarding threads focused on straight members and their issues with women; you're not interested then you don't read it, plain and simple. By the same token, the rules of this place apply to ALL, regardless of sexual orientation. All members are equally expected to keep this forum a clean, informative place regarding the subject matter and not have it become a free-for-all where cheap, degrading, outlandish sexual content is the topic of discussion. So whether you're a straight member posting pics of cum oozing out of your girl's ears after sucking you for days while high on meth or a gay member posting pics of his boyfriend's distended colon hangin' down his knee after a hazy weekend on Fire Island, you'll BOTH have your stuff removed and your ass will be banned. I'm as straight as can be, but by virtue of being a New Yorker, I have friendships with good, respectable men who's sexual orientation happens to be different from mine. We appreciate our similarities as much as we respect our differences. I know they are as interested in hearing what I did with my girl the other day as much as I am eager to know about what they did with their guy the other day: NONE. So let's all keep this a place where men of all walks can feel comfortable to join a group where we all strive to treat each other with respect and dignity as we partake in the endeavor that this place was created for, first and foremost: EXERCISING THE PENIS.

P.S. Wherever you choose to dip your penis is none of my fucking business. Not my penis, not my problem...that's what I say.
                            W.M.P.
                            Last edited by W.M.P.; 12-08-2009, 09:44 PM.

Comment

I think we should have a sub sub forum. Nah we don't need a gay sub forum.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X