What is considered big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is considered big?

What do you guys think is considered a big unit. This topic seems interesting to me.
    6.5x5
    4.97%
    7x5
    23.68%
    7.5x5.5
    37.42%
    8x6
    33.94%
    Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
    9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
    10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
    11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
    12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
    1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

I guess the girth being at 5.5 is already very big, along with 7.5 in length. the visual might be nice, of course the 8x6 is obvious, but 5.5 in girth is 1 inch above average

Comment

I would say 7 in length and 5.5 in girth, so i picked 7x5. I mean average length is like 5.5 and girth... dunno 4 something I guess.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hmm. I only based my vote on what people on these forums have, and are trying to attain; so I guess my view's skewed a bit. My un-healthy unit is small, so I'd suggest 6 x 4.6 is average, and 7 x 5 is large?
        (1st) Dec '09 (Cold room :p)
        - BPEL = 5.0in / EG = 4.1in
        - BPFSL = 6.0in

Comment

Study a ruler. If 6 to 6.5 is average length then 7 is really not much bigger. But the difference between 6.5 and 8 is very obvious. 8X6 is big!

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxon View Post
            Study a ruler. If 6 to 6.5 is average length then 7 is really not much bigger. But the difference between 6.5 and 8 is very obvious. 8X6 is big!
            Even though wikipedia is not the best source, but it's better than "penis pill websites", according to the graphs at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_p..._on_penis_size
            It varies a lot per race or world region. Brazil's average is merely 12cm (4.7") in length for average, close to the italian average. I think anything that exceeds 6" will be considered big, and also, like I mentioned in other post, the size of the women hands will affect the notion of the size. your 6" might feel like a 7" to a small handed and slotted woman, while 7" can feel average on a larger woman.
            But yeah, 8x6 is huge lol in any race

Comment

I agree that 8" x 6" is beyond big, and rare--I think most surveys say about 1 % of the population sports one. A lot of women would call a 7" x 5" er huge--unless they're angry at their boy friend, of course.

Comment

My goal is 9x6 but 8x6 is pretty sweet and i've started out close to that!

Comment

Might I suggest, that if you were in the top 10% for height you would be considered tall ,you would not have to be in the top 1%.

Comment

id say7.5x5.5 would be very nice but BIG would be 8x6

Comment

Eight by 6 is top 1%, to put that in context; would you go around saying most members of mensa are not smart?

Comment

I voted 7.5 x 5.5. I know that is considered big. An honest easy 8" length, none of that fucking bone pressed shit is a damned big penis. Forget all the bullshit and lies about 9 and 10 inchers. There are some out there but they are one in a million.

I've been around 7.25 x 5.5 for quite some time (years) and every woman that I've shown it to, are impressed at the size. I'm known as having a "big dick", woman talk and I hear the rumors.

A girl asked me a few years ago if I would show her my dick. I laughed and said "why?". She say's "cause I've heard you have the biggest cock around. I agreed and turned around to unzip. I gave it a few dry jelqs while pumping blood in with my PC, then turned around. I was still flaccid but engorged and pumped. The first thing out of her mouth was "holy shit, that is huge". I laughed and said "you think", she said "I know, that has to be at least 9 inches."

That is only one instance of a woman seeing my penis and saying it's big, very big, then telling her friends about it.

7.5 x 5.5 is big. 8 x 6 is gonna get you called huge, guarranteed.

Comment

RockofFox??

Well maybe not yet, but one day
                          August 09
                          NBPEL 6.25
                          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                          BPEL - 6.9
                          EG 5.4
                          Current
                          BPFSL
                          8 5/8
                          BPEL 7 15/16
                          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                          NBPEL - approx 7"
                          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Sad to say phallic, it is not guaranted; but it should be ,as that (8 by 6 ) is top 1 %.

Comment

I saw this thread on yelp once where some lady put forth a question whether other ladies would be willing to try out a penis with 6" girth. All of them except one said no. Majority of them compared that girth to the size of their wrists and were too afraid to try it out. Of course, everyone is different and what's big for one may not be big for another.
                              As of : 12/13/2009
                              BPEL : 7.0"
                              EG : 5.5"

Currently
                              BPEL : 7.50"
                              EG : 5.5"

Goal
                              BPEL : 8"
                              EG : 6"

Comment

Working...
                              X