Finger length ratio and penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finger length ratio and penis size

Studies have been done to find if there is any correlation between body parts in determining penis development. All studies seem to debunk the myths of big feet equalling a big penis. As do studies with height and big hands. Result are that there is no conclusive relation between any of these comparisons to penis size.

What 3 independent studies have found is that the ratio of index finger length to ring finger length does show a preditermining pattern for penis size/development.

When a man's index finger is longer than his ring finger, there is a higher probability that he has an above average penis development. If the ring finger is longer than the index, the man will usually be in the average range of penis development.

Funny thing is that it is testosterone levels in the womb that determine finger lenght ratios to a degree. Men normally have longer ring fingers in comparison to their index fingers. Having a longer ring finger is associated with more aggression, athletic prowess and typical male thought behaviour and patterns. In other words, having a longer ring finger in proportion to your index finger makes you more of a masculine man...the hunter, protector and provider.

Having an index finger which is longer in proportion to your ring finger is associated with higher levels of estrogen in the womb. Woman usually have a longer index finger compared to ring finger, the opposite of men.

Men having longer index fingers are supposed to be more in touch with their feminine side, both physically and mentally.

Men with the longer index finger in comparison to ring finger length have been found in studies to often have a statistically larger more developed penis.

Odd that the more feminine oriented men would often have larger penis's than the masculine man.

So, turn your right hand palm side facing up. Which is longer in proportion to the other, your index finger or your ring finger? And was/is your natural penis size above average in proportional relation to your body size? Are you a man's man or a girly man...LOL??
    Index finger is longer than ring finger
    17.33%
    Index finger is shorter than ring finger
    64.00%
    Index finger is same as ring finger
    18.67%

I'll start.

My index finger on both hands is about 1/4" longer than my ring finger. The earliest age I can remember measuring my penis was around 13 or 14. I marked the ruler at 6.25" nbp at around 5'8" tall at the time and 140 lbs. So, above average according to reliable studies. I will admit I have an obvious feminine side. Definatly, I think and behave different than my more masculine buddies. I am hetero but definatly not a homophobe. I fit it and relate with the company of woman more than men.

Comment

Until i got into PE i related more with women. I did not like men or guys in general. I hated men! I hated my uncles my father and step father. I hated all men. They seemed stupid uncoof and ignorant. Relationship to men was as aquaintence only. And i only talked to another male if he seemed to be smarter or as smart as me. Both my index and ring fingers are nearly the same size. Im a both right brain and left brain thinker. I write stories from a female perspective it is more of a challenge. My erect penis at age 12 was exactlyu 6". I think it may of peaked at 6.5" - 6.7". ED made it shrink down to around 5".

Im not gay,I like the ladies im more of a ladies man than a mans man.

Yes, i confess i use to shoot the chickens with a beebee gun. fished a lot, when unger, played baskeball and soccer. Hated football even though im more of the football player body type.

All my fingers are quite long, i wonder if that has any meaning.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

My index finger is definatly longer than my ring finger.

My penis size around age 14 was 6.5''bpel

I am usually a passive person but i have a VERY aggresive side.
        Its pretty much like a switch. For example when i used to play football, off the field i was one of the nicest guys out there,but when i stepped on something changed and i was a monster i don't know. I was able to channel all of my aggression into a controlled rage. I think having maybe more estrogen in the womb allowed me to do this instead of going into a stupid uncontrolled rage. I have always been like this. When i would get into a fight i would never let my anger fully take over. But anyway this is a pretty interesting idea that finger ratio has to do w/ penis size to a degree
        Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
        9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
        10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
        11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
        12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
        1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

My index finger is shorter then my ring finger. I just measure my knob a few months ago. 5"NBPL - You guys were huge!? especially for your age - lucky!

Comment

My index is shorter. I was always over average.

Comment

Mine are about equal. I'm above average, pre-PE.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Wow great post do you have links to studies supporting the index finger length correlating to penis size. I have seen the studies relating ring finger index ratio to test but not the feminine/penis size one... thanks!

Comment

Yeah, me too, I'd love to see the studies. This is really interesting.

Comment

Wow...half so far (of a very small reply base but still), have a ring finger longer than their index finger?!
                    Lol, I'm used to seeing my hands, they'd look WELL weird with huge fingers ^^.
                    (1st) Dec '09 (Cold room :p)
                    - BPEL = 5.0in / EG = 4.1in
                    - BPFSL = 6.0in

Comment

I think a hand with a longer index finger than a ring finger would look well WEIRD myself but thats just me I guess. Mine is about 3/16" longer and I am slightly above average.

Comment

yeah, well, ... (realises he is in a minority) - you should see me point! Man can I point....
                        (Small penis group anyone? lol)
                        (1st) Dec '09 (Cold room :p)
                        - BPEL = 5.0in / EG = 4.1in
                        - BPFSL = 6.0in

Comment

My hands are not real big, my fingers are short and I am over 8" in length. Of course I worked for over 6 years to get this. So I would say that PE. evens the playing fiels. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I don't put much stock into studies such as these. Whatever correlation was observed regarding finger length ratios and penis size may have been nothing statistically significant and possibly errorounously (sp) flawed. IMO our survey here is proving that.

I'm always hearing these kind of myths about big hands and big feet coming from women and men. Usually I just keep my mouth shut.

Sorry I don't have the links to the online studies and some of what I read came from power reading books in the bookstores. If anyone is interested in looking into it more just google "index finger penis size".

Comment

Scott

Hello all,
                              I want to start by saying I can't believe how many people are posting here. That's good though. Why did these stars come
                              From?? Anyways my story is that I've always been a little self cons. About me penis
                              It all started at a young age, I was 12 at the time. I dated a older more experienced chick she was 15 at the time.
                              Anyways she was my first. She compented me about me being so big. Measured it at the time at 7 inches. I'll be honest by
                              Saying I might have the lengh but not the girth. Now for the stats my index finger is the same size as me ring. I'm not a man's
                              Man by any chance. I never like to get dirty and I keep my self well groomed. I like shopping n all that. I get a lot that I'm metro.
                              I love the ladies n the ladies love me. Anyways I never though I was huge or even big UNTIL I had to take a girl to the hospital.
                              Yeah guys it wasn't fun, what happened was she had a sist n I busted it. At the time I freaked out because I thought I killed her LOL.
                              Thank god it wasn't me though. It was embassing telling the nurse what happened. Anyways I hit my peak about 8.5 inches. I thought
                              That was average until I heard average. I thought average would be around 6 to 7. I am not a big man by far. I always ran underweight
                              And I'm not very tall my weight is 140 and I'm about 5'9. I do have a question maybe it runs in your family??? I have a cousin, some chick
                              Told me he was a little over average but yeah that is another story. She had a drunken night with me first til me n her sis hooked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X