Do you eat your own ejaculate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you eat your own ejaculate?

I have been eating my own ejaculate lately and was wondering if anyone else likes to do that as well.

Like I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I have an edging technique where I'm able to feel it boiling up, stop jerking, waiting a moment and squeezing my PC muscle and some comes out in a gush. That's what I'll consume. My refractory period begins too soon for me to enjoy the final product.

I can edge up to three times and then it's time for the finale.

And I'd like to point out that this edging technique is what reinforced the notion, at least for me, that the pulling out method is flawed. Don't do it.
    Yes
    28.38%
    No
    47.30%
    I've tried it, didn't care for it.
    24.32%
    Current BPEL: 7"; EG: 5"; NPBEL: 6"; NBPFSL: -1 (turtle), 2" Update as of 1/19/14; NBPFSL: 3"
    EQ: 100% (no more meds!)
    SL: 5"
    BPEL goal: 9"; EG goal: 6.5"; NPPFSL goal: 5"

gross dude.
    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I've tried it just see what the big fuss is about. My wife won't finish me orally. It's no big deal kinda sweet tasting actually
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

It's not an obsession with me, but sure, doesn't everyone? After all, don't you appreciate your partner staying 'on target' until you are finished? If you expect him/her to swallow, why not do it yourself when you are doing it yourself?

Just my thoughts

ciao

Comment

Mine taste kinda sweet but I wouldn't eat a huge bowl of it though.

Comment

How many fat grams and calories are in a bowl of Sperm? I'm trying to watch my weight
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Isn't that what ceilings are for?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I will never try it, not putting anyone else down for doing so, to each their own, but it wouldn't be a turn on or anything close for me.
                A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                Pelvic Floor Balance./
                Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Hell no!
                  8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
                  27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
                  BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
                  BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    How many fat grams and calories are in a bowl of Sperm? I'm trying to watch my weight
                    Actually quite nutritious. Lotsa protein, zinc, sugars, very few calories.
                    Current BPEL: 7"; EG: 5"; NPBEL: 6"; NBPFSL: -1 (turtle), 2" Update as of 1/19/14; NBPFSL: 3"
                    EQ: 100% (no more meds!)
                    SL: 5"
                    BPEL goal: 9"; EG goal: 6.5"; NPPFSL goal: 5"

Comment

Originally posted by masturjedimike View Post
                      And I'd like to point out that this edging technique is what reinforced the notion, at least for me, that the pulling out method is flawed. Don't do it.
                      If you're talking about birth control then I would like to say that yes, yes, yes, it certainly is flawed.
                      The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Ummm....no. Although I'll happily feed it to a cute lady. Any takers? lol
                        Original/Current Stats:
                        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I have tryed it. I did not like it. I can't say for sure what it tastes like, maybe bitter. It often smells like bleach. Most times I have tasted it was already mixed in the vaginal canal, and she needed more licking to reach an orgasm. Not much of a fan.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

So no one has gotten a mouthful after laying their own egg? First time I did she was so freaked out she came really hard. It's the bad girl in her. Loved it

Comment

My ex made me try my own before she would try mine. Was worth it, but I'm not a fan. I was eating when I read this thread title and that almost did not end well.

Comment

Working...
                              X