How long have you been doing the beginers program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long have you been doing the beginers program

How long have you been doing the beginers program? Either the 90 day or the beginers program.
    less than 3 months
    76.00%
    more than 3 months
    12.00%
    6 months
    4.00%
    12 months
    8.00%

The poll is expired.

kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 12-27-2009, 01:51 AM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

I haven't been doing an official beginner's program, but a beginner's program in general... been at it 5 weeks now.

Girth is up .25" (5.1" from 4.745") & NBPEL is up .5" (6" from 5.5")

I'm afraid they're just newbie gains.... i'll give it a go for another month or 2... then I'm going to try more advanced stretches...

my jelq total is only @ 200 Jelqs/session.. I'm increasing 25/week.. I may increase it 50/wk now.

A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Originally posted by bananaboat11 View Post
      I haven't been doing an official beginner's program, but a beginner's program in general... been at it 5 weeks now.

Girth is up .25" (5.1" from 4.745") & NBPEL is up .5" (6" from 5.5")

I'm afraid they're just newbie gains.... i'll give it a go for another month or 2... then I'm going to try more advanced stretches...

my jelq total is only @ 200 Jelqs/session.. I'm increasing 25/week.. I may increase it 50/wk now.

The best gains are newbie gains, a gainn is a gain. Your doing well.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I have been doing my own thing. I guess it can be considered newbie because I don't do as many jelqs and the advanced exercises I do... well, I don't do them for as long as normal. Either way gains and time PEing are in my sig.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          The best gains are newbie gains, a gainn is a gain. Your doing well.
          Too right kingpole. A gain is exactly that, a gain!!

I dont care when they come, as long as they do...

I've been on an altered JP's 90 day routine since late August. I just add to it here and there as I see fit, but the core of the routine, such as the jelq, vjelg and stretching is always there.

If I'm still getting gains why change it?
          August 09
          NBPEL 6.25
          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
          BPEL - 6.9
          EG 5.4
          Current
          BPFSL
          8 5/8
          BPEL 7 15/16
          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
          NBPEL - approx 7"
          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
            Too right kingpole. A gain is exactly that, a gain!!

I dont care when they come, as long as they do...

I've been on an altered JP's 90 day routine since late August. I just add to it here and there as I see fit, but the core of the routine, such as the jelq, vjelg and stretching is always there.

If I'm still getting gains why change it?
            Yes, if the program you are on is still producing gains don't change it.

Comment

about 3 days. point and laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by JizzInMyPants View Post
                about 3 days. point and laugh!
                Despise not the day of small beginings.

Comment

How long on beginners?

I've been on a routine about 4 mo. Beginning with JP's and quickly gathered a routine that more fit my goals.
                  Start sept 09 BPEL 5.5"
                  Now dec 09 BPEL 6.2"
                  Have included inner penis pulls,modified horse squeezes,and rotary cranks from a friends routine.
                  Took me a while to get conditioned,but I'm loving the attention given to my self.
                  I do some form of PE most every day. With the odd day off.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
                    I've been on a routine about 4 mo. Beginning with JP's and quickly gathered a routine that more fit my goals.
                    Start sept 09 BPEL 5.5"
                    Now dec 09 BPEL 6.2"
                    Have included inner penis pulls,modified horse squeezes,and rotary cranks from a friends routine.
                    Took me a while to get conditioned,but I'm loving the attention given to my self.
                    I do some form of PE most every day. With the odd day off.
                    So your doing well then on your modified routine?

Comment

I am on my 4th week of JP's 90 day and I see no reason to change. I would like to incorperate a jelq device, but other then at I would feel stupid changing it. If you are not making gains I would make sure you are doing your jelqs right. Get a good 3/4s erection, nice, firm, slow jelq strokes, don't let go of the first hand until the second hand is half way up your shaft. I don't let go until the head is rock hard and the smallest of veins are big, buldgy and hard too. This might not be what works for everyone but it is sure what works for me. Make sure you take some days off, I've only noticed gains after a break.

Dad
                      Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
                      Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
                      Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
                      Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                        I am on my 4th week of JP's 90 day and I see no reason to change. I would like to incorperate a jelq device, but other then at I would feel stupid changing it. If you are not making gains I would make sure you are doing your jelqs right. Get a good 3/4s erection, nice, firm, slow jelq strokes, don't let go of the first hand until the second hand is half way up your shaft. I don't let go until the head is rock hard and the smallest of veins are big, buldgy and hard too. This might not be what works for everyone but it is sure what works for me. Make sure you take some days off, I've only noticed gains after a break.

Dad
                        Hey Dad this is a great discription of a safe jelq, heres 40 rep points for you.

Comment

I am will hit 5 months on the beginner routine. Although my routine only involves beginner excersizes except the uli, it is pretty intense. But it as been producing awsome gains for me thus far.
                          Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
                          9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
                          10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
                          11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
                          12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
                          1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmith011 View Post
                            I am will hit 5 months on the beginner routine. Although my routine only involves beginner excersizes except the uli, it is pretty intense. But it as been producing awsome gains for me thus far.
                            Yeah i can see that.

Comment

Do you guys increase jelq strokes or are you sticking to beginner recommendations?

Dad
                              Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
                              Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
                              Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
                              Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X