Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RESEARCH: What is your flaccid stretched girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESEARCH: What is your flaccid stretched girth?

I'm currently doing some work regarding variations in girth in the natural flaccid state and the stretched flaccid state. Unfortunately I am unable to post two polls but the stretched flaccid girth data is much more valuable.

Please answer with complete honesty. Thank you for your help!

EDIT: I think I may have gone too high in the options and not low enough as I based the numbers on my own FG and SFG. I may create a new thread and poll if too many people tick '< 8 cm (3.14")'.

NOTE: Although measuring your SFG whilst pulling using your hand is acceptable, a measurement of your SFG whilst you are hanging or extending (if you do so) would be preferred. However, if you are using your hands to pull, please use the same amount of force you would as if you were measuring your maximum BPFSL.
    9 cm (3.54")
    8.33%
    9.5 cm (3.74")
    8.33%
    10 cm (3.93")
    25.00%
    10.5 cm (4.13")
    33.33%
    11 cm (4.33")
    0%
    11.5 cm (4.52")
    0%
    12 cm (4.72")
    0%
    12.5 cm (4.92")
    25.00%
    KFH
    Last edited by KFH; 09-06-2015, 07:35 AM.
    My Extending Journey
    07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
    25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

I don't fit any of these. My regular hangin' flaccid girth is 5.25"; my FSG is slightly above 5.125" (kinda hard to measure this). So, Donno how to answer your POLL.

edit note: You should probably consider that "shower" guys flaccids (like me) are going to differ vastly from "grower" guys. Less than 20% of males are "showers" so you might want to limit your POLL to "growers" only, or have a seperate POLL for "showers" that have a flaccid of 5" X 4.8" or greater. Just a thought.
    jockinthebox
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 09-05-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Easy ... get a smaller peen.

Comment

Jock serious, only .125 difference between flacid girth and stretched fg. My flacid girth is 4.9, stretched fg is 4.1 mid and 4.4 base.
        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
        Pelvic Floor Balance./
        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
          Jock serious, only .125 difference between flacid girth and stretched fg. My flacid girth is 4.9, stretched fg is 4.1 mid and 4.4 base.
          Yeah, I measured. Mine doesn't stretch that far, actually. I'm 6+" length X 5.25" girth flaccid; 7" X 5.75" erect (June 1st measurement), but my stretched flaccid length is only 7" too, maybe slightly above, by REALLY pullin' him!

I'm about 3 weeks into wearing a PF, and I haven't officially measured erect since the make your Dick Bigger challenge in June. I do think my flaccid is just continuing to lengthen considerably with this PF, though. If that converts into erect gains, it's going to be a significant net change the end of the month. We'll see...

Comment

Are you focusing on length or girth?
            A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
            Pelvic Floor Balance./
            Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
            JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
              Are you focusing on length or girth?
              I'm focusing on length only, but I seem to gain girth much easier than most guys. I expect to hit my length goal of 7.5-7.75" by year's end. I've already exceeded my original girth goal of 5.5", so I'm figuring by 12-31, I'll likely be either 7.5" X 6" or 7.75" X 6" using the PF.

Comment

There's a stretched flaccid girth measurement now???
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Thanks everyone for your input.

@ Jock - The grower and shower idea is interesting. Do you think you'd maintain that SFG of 5.125" if you were extending or hanging? With your very, very impressive natural flaccid stats I'd have to consider you as an outlier at the moment.

@ Phoenix - not really, it's just a measurement I'm looking into for a project I'm working on.
                  My Extending Journey

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
                    Thanks everyone for your input.

@ Jock - The grower and shower idea is interesting. Do you think you'd maintain that SFG of 5.125" if you were extending or hanging? With your very, very impressive natural flaccid stats I'd have to consider you as an outlier at the moment.
                    KFH: I don't know how an extender or hanging would affect my girth. I've never used either. It does seem that the PF is affecting my CS however. My CS is more prominent when flaccid now than I ever remember it being before, and my hang overall is longer and fatter, too. I've noticed improved EQ when not wearing the PF as well, kinda keeping a semi all the time it feels like lately, and more random erections throughout the day.

In looking at the POLL numbers, I still think at least for the PE Gym members, you need a larger category or two. I didn't vote, but if I had, of 6 votes, 3 would be in the largest measurement on your scale, with the other 4 scattered randomly in the middle range girth measurements offered...just sayin'...50% is a lotta guys on the largest end of your scale!
                    jockinthebox
                    Retired Moderator
                    Member of the Month May 2015
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by jockinthebox; 09-06-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                      KFH: I don't know how an extender or hanging would affect my girth. I've never used either. It does seem that the PF is affecting my CS however. My CS is more prominent when flaccid now than I ever remember it being before, and my hang overall is longer and fatter, too. I've noticed improved EQ when not wearing the PF as well, kinda keeping a semi all the time it feels like lately, and more random erections throughout the day.

In looking at the POLL numbers, I still think at least for the PE Gym members, you need a larger category or two. I didn't vote, but if I had, of 6 votes, 3 would be in the largest measurement on your scale, with the other 4 scattered randomly in the middle range girth measurements offered...just sayin'...50% is a lotta guys on the largest end of your scale!
                      Sorry, I meant that the measurement of SFG might be different if you measured whilst you were hanging or extending as I would imagine more or less force would be exerted on the penis than when pulled by hand. The more force the bigger the difference between FG and SFG. I took my own measurement whilst hanging, I'll see how much of a difference there is if I do it by hand, not much I imagine!

Yeah I agree, it's almost worth starting a new thread and poll, especially as only 5 people have voted out of 90 views. I would imagine that a PE community will have slightly larger penises than the non-PE community so I should have expected very large flaccids! I'm trying to accommodate a wide range of sizes for my project but I'm starting to think that it might not be such a big problem.. although a 5.25" FG might be pushing it.
                      My Extending Journey

Comment

As the thread originator, I think you can just edit the POLL and change some of the flaccid measurements to incrementally larger sizes, while dropping some of the smallest flaccids into a larger "less than X"(<) measurement group. Don't think you'd end up with too many in that category to skew your calculations that much. You could do the same at the larger flaccids end of the scale as well. Might give you more specific data on average guys flaccid girth size than the current POLL, if you can increase participation.

Comment

I seem to be unable to edit the poll, unfortunately I think once it's created it cannot be altered. If a moderator is able to edit it and you are reading this post could you please PM me, thank you.

I'd also like to thank those who have been submitting their measurements too, it is very much appreciated.
                          My Extending Journey

Comment

Thanks to the moderators who PM'd me! Shortly the poll will change to be more representitive by adding afew more options above 12.5 cm (4.92") and remove a couple of the lower options.

Thank you to those who have entered their Stretched Flaccid Girth measurements. For those who are reading this and haven't submitted their SFG measurements but would like to, please use the same amount of force you would as if you were measuring your maximum BPFSL. Or alternatively measure your SFG whilst wearing your hanger or extender.

Thanks!
                            My Extending Journey

Comment

Working...
                            X