Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a girl/guy asks you your size, you say your BPEL or NBPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a girl/guy asks you your size, you say your BPEL or NBPEL?

Just curious about this, cuz I always considered only my nbpel until I got here and saw that most researches uses the BPEL measurements. A lot ot people here say that the only thing that matters is the BPEL, so when somebody (that is not related with pegym) asks your size what do you say?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    01/10/16 - BPEL: 5,6" NBPEL 5,1" MEG: 5,47"
    04/02/17 - BPEL: 6,96" NBPEL 5,7" MEG: 5,5"
    1st goal - NBPEL: 6,3"
    Final goal - NBPEL: 7"

:pimpride8lr:

I have to honestly say that I have never asked a guy what size his penis is.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
      I have to honestly say that I have never asked a guy what size his penis is. The only people I can imagine asking would be really immature ones.
      I don't mean asking in a rude way. Like in a casual conversation for example. Sometimes this point could come up.
      Or if you are talking with a friend for example and you wanna compare. I'm not saying specifically when you fuck with someone and this person asks your size.

Comment

Suppose if asked, I'd say my Bpel, plus two inches, just kidding. I have a 1.25" fat pad. The way I see it she will feel most of my length anyway.
        8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
        9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
        11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
        2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
        Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

I let whichever girl I'm with guess how big it is, commonly get 8-9" guesses, depending if I hold back my balls while they guess or not. #bigfuckingballsandsackproblems And that is my GMEL (Girl Measured Erect Length).
          Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
          When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
          Sid's Diary

Comment

Actually there is no right way to answer this so I just suggest you don't .

Now say a dick is 6" bpel any non pegym member is going to say it is 8" . Now you could try and talk sense about what real size is yada yada good luck with that . Now she has just supposedly seen a "8"" dick now that is 2" bigger than your 6" dick in her mind even if you are both the same size . So REGARDLESS of anything else you say she will visualise your dick as 4" .
            So you could just add 2" like everyone else but then you are pat of the problem .
            Or I suppose you could show her.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
              I let whichever girl I'm with guess how big it is, commonly get 8-9" guesses, depending if I hold back my balls while they guess or not. #bigfuckingballsandsackproblems And that is my GMEL (Girl Measured Erect Length).
              Yep I like this given that they have actually seen it . So as you say commonly out 2" .

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                I have to honestly say that I have never asked a guy what size his penis is.
                It's happened to me a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Actually there is no right way to answer this so I just suggest you don't .

Now say a dick is 6" bpel any non pegym member is going to say it is 8" . Now you could try and talk sense about what real size is yada yada good luck with that . Now she has just supposedly seen a "8"" dick now that is 2" bigger than your 6" dick in her mind even if you are both the same size . So REGARDLESS of anything else you say she will visualise your dick as 4" .
                  So you could just add 2" like everyone else but then you are pat of the problem .
                  Or I suppose you could show her.
                  That's why I use GMEL if the girl has been trained by liars then she will guess 9" more often than not.
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by gfbpa97 View Post
                    I don't mean asking in a rude way. Like in a casual conversation for example. Sometimes this point could come up.
                    Or if you are talking with a friend for example and you wanna compare. I'm not saying specifically when you fuck with someone and this person asks your size.
                    Just don't.

Comment

A 2" difference is huge... Most girls really don't see the difference between a 5 and 7 for example? Wow...

I don't know if it's because I see my penis every day, but it feels small to me. So I'm asking that because I guess if I let the girl guess my size it would be much smaller than it really is. And if I just add 2", in my head no girl would ever believe that my penis is 7" nbpel.

Comment

Originally posted by gfbpa97 View Post
                        A 2" difference is huge... Most girls really don't see the difference between a 5 and 7 for example? Wow...

I don't know if it's because I see my penis every day, but it feels small to me. So I'm asking that because I guess if I let the girl guess my size it would be much smaller than it really is. And if I just add 2", in my head no girl would ever believe that my penis is 7" nbpel.
                        Sure they see the difference between 5" and 7" . It's just a 5 "bpel is 7" gmel and 7" bpel is 9" gmel.

Comment

Hey I just realised I have a 10" gmel dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Hey I just realised I have a 10" gmel dick.
                            Great gains
                            Sid's Diary

Comment

Not this again.

How many of these NBPEL/BPEL threads are you going to make, gfbpa97?
                              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                              X