Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay guys, rough question: Have you ever tried anal stimulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay guys, rough question: Have you ever tried anal stimulation?

Okay, I know this is a difficult subject for some of us. The point is to be REALLY HONEST. Even if you're a macho alpha-male (lol), be honest. If you are really uncomfortable talking about it, then just vote in the poll (all votes are completely anonymous)..you dont have to make a post about it.

To break the ice, I will start with myself...*drum roll*...okay, I gotta take a deep breath...Have I ever tried anal stimulation?....the answer is....wait for it....*cough*...yes. I'm a little ashamed about it, but I shouldnt be because it's TOTALLY normal human behavior.

I basically read an article that prostate stimulation (through the anus) will make you have super explosive orgasms. I tried it once by myself. I hated it. In fact, it was probably the worst sexual experience ever. It hurt LIKE HELL.

I know a lot of heterosexuals that masturbate regularly by stimulating their prostates. I guess it takes quite a bit of open-mindedness to try it and it takes even more balls to admit it.

I'm particularly interested in hearing from the older guys on the forum. Have you ever tried anal stimulation? Be honest!
    No, I never will.
    15.62%
    No, but I might try it one day.
    13.81%
    Yes, I did it once and I liked it.
    10.21%
    Yes, I did it once and I hated it.
    7.21%
    Yes, in fact I do it once in a while
    36.64%
    Yes, I do it regularly. I love it!
    16.52%
    Radiohead
    Last edited by Radiohead; 02-08-2010, 05:53 PM.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

I'm 26, and I have been anally masturbating for 4 years now. I'm not gay at all. I adore it. However it takes a long time to get started. Everyone hates it the first time, especially if it's done improperly. With practice and care comes a very rewarding pleasure after a while. My dream is to find a girl (or girls) who will fuck me in the ass with a strap-on and various toys or fists, and likewise be anal enthusiasts themselves. I'm very close to being able to stuff my entire hand up there. I have to keep my nails filed very short and clean at all times. I always use gloves and tons of lube. I'm also convinced that doing entire PE sessions with a butt plug up my ass the whole time kept my penis extra engorged and sped up my gains.

I've never told anyone about this, and I can't belive I just did. Oh well. Fuck it.

Comment

Yep, i'll admit i've tried it a couple of times now, in search of that mind blowing orgasm but have never achieved it. I too am completely and utterly hetero. Women are the most beautiful creatures on the face of the planet just to make things clear.

The first time I tried was with my fingers and it really didn't do much for me and on top of that I was rather disgusted by the whole experience. I did some reading about stimulating the prostate so i thought i'd get it another try and i did a few months later. This time i didn't use my fingers. I used a toy thicker than my own dick. And once i got it in and got into it, it started to feel really good. It got to a point where i thought i was going to cum but just couldn't get there. It felt like i was going to pee but didn't couldn't over come that feeling. I'm in no hurry to try again as i really didn't get much out of it. Yeah it was a bit off fun but dirty. But i can understand those guys out there who are completely hetero that practice this on a regular basis.

For me too, it's the first time i'm disclosing any of this to anyone, but hey i'm sure there are plenty more guys out there who have too.

Peace

Spot.
      Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
      Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

Geelong Football Club

Comment

I tried it a couple of times, but I guess, like you, I'm one of those people who just do not find any pleasure in anal stimulation. It's not that I hated it, but it just left me cold. Man, I'm sure glad I'm not gay. What a bummer (excuse the expression) that would be.

Comment

Yeah for sure, I dont give a fuck, I'll give it a crack. Now getting your ass tongued, thats an unusual sensation, but cool aswell.

When a hot as fuck chick whacks her finger there, what are you gonna do, say no?

Not this little black duck!!
          August 09
          NBPEL 6.25
          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
          BPEL - 6.9
          EG 5.4
          Current
          BPFSL
          8 5/8
          BPEL 7 15/16
          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
          NBPEL - approx 7"
          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

I've got a colonoscopy scheduled for this afternoon, does that count? Personally, can think of nothing more embarrassing than having some doctor feed 18' of TV camera up my ass and get an erection.

Actually, prostate massage, has in the past been a standard treatment for prostate benign hyperplasia. There are even ladies of the evening that specialize in performing this little task for you. Of course this isn't free, there is a fee.

You have to keep that thing cleaned out, cum early, cum often, and it will prevent most problems.

Oh and by the way in the Old West, which wasn't nearly as violent as portrayed on TV and the Movies. Your average day in Los Angeles is much more violent. The leading cause of death was not the Colt Peacemaker, it was prostate cancer. Too much riding, be it horses or motorcycles seems to be the problem. So there is apparently a difference between a gentle massage, and getting banged against a saddle all day.
            Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
            2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
            2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
            2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
            Goal 7"

Comment

Tried it once, wasn't really sure what to do and it just felt weird. I hated the part where I realised the fingers had to come out, the most uncomfortable feeling you can have. There's my take on it, can't believe I just admitted that either.
              Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
              EL: 5.7 inches.
              BPEL: 6.25 inches.
              EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
              BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
              BPEL: 8-10 inches.
              EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Comment

Yes being that I am homosexual I do 'get it' regularly and like it.. It can take a bit to get used to it but once you do it should feel great, you just need to figure out how much pressure to put on the prostate and how to do so and when done right you can ooze pre cum and cum in seconds. Although you should be sure to keep sterile and 'empty'. Awkwardness...
                New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

Anal Stimulation

I'll have to say , yes , I've experienced anal stimulation .And while PE'ing . It is a taboo subject for most "straight" men . But , we all
                  have the same duct work . I don't have any study to back this up with , but I'll bet there is less prostate cancer in the gay community .
                  We get a lot of prostate massage . If we're lucky . LOL !!!
                  Occasionally ,I'll use a glass plug to stimulate myself , and I get a great boner . Really ups the EQ .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Had a women try that one night and I didn't mind it, but that was a long time ago. If a women wanted to do it fine, but I wouldn't ask her to do it. So ya not much experience here. I sometimes use my fingers on a women during intercourse when I can see she is getting close to cumming. Most seem to like that a lot.
                    Start 12/20/09 BPEL 6.5in. EG mid-shaft 5.5in
                    As of 03/15/10 BPEL 7.1in. EG mid-shaft 6.0in
                    Next goal BPEL 7.5in. EG mid-shaft 6.2in

Comment

I bought a prostate massager on line because it was on sale. I have used it three or four times with mostly positive results. When I kegeled (need to do at least 100) while it was inserted I could definitely feel additional stimulation which improved my EQ a bit. My impression is that it enhances the effect of kegeling. I used it while having sex with my wife and it mostly helped improve my EQ, although on one occasion it had no effect at all.

My wife, of course, had no idea I was using it. It was embarrassing just laying there waiting for my wife to go to the bathroom so I could remove it.

I feel stupid bending over to insert it, but I don't feel gay because I am using it for "straight" purposes.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Wow this thread is getting a lot of attention within a really short time frame.

Notice how there are more votes than actual replies :P. hehe I think it's great that we can discuss this openly.

Keep the replies coming!
                        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'll be open about it...and I'm 100% straight

My fingers have gone venturing into the never-never-land before. It's fairly uncomfortable unless you do it easily.
                          One thing I noticed, when you stimulate your prostate while edging or on the edge, you can triple the intensity of your orgasm.

Don't believe me? TRY IT.

Comment

Very true... yet I don't like it. Not just from the idea of getting some chocolate from my Hershey Highway.... but moreso... I tried it, no likey. Bleh. Too strange.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I have recently starting doing this with my girlfriend. She likes anal and it turns me on like hell when I give it to her. Anyway sometimes my finger in my own makes her knees quiver - it turns her on like crazy and she loves it, I enjoy the feeling but I'm not good at it yet. I will say it's enjoyable and I do it sometimes but never anything more then a finger or two. I AM NOT GAY IN THE SLIGHTEST, WOMAN ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ON EARTH AND I HAVE NO INTEREST IN MEN OR IN A TOY BEING INSERTED IN ME, I AM JUST ENJOYING THE BODY I HAVE BEEN GIVEN, WITH MY OWN TWO FINGERS.

:P - Sorry for caps but I wanted to make that clear

Comment

Working...
                              X