Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cure For Premature Ejaculation is Exercise

DingDongCure
    Last edited by DingDongCure; 04-12-2017, 10:37 AM.

Interesting. This sounds kind of strange or unlikely. At the same time, I lead an EXTREMELY sedentary lifestyle and always have. I will try this soon enough.
    BPEL: 7
    NBPEL: 6.3
    EG: 5.5
    Glans Girth: 4.5

Goals: To overcome premature ejaculation before engaging in any penis enlargement.

Comment

Read more success stories of members who fixed their premature ejaculation through exercise.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...ation-fix.html

Comment

I believe you brother! I have beem thinking about this for years, as i have acquired PE after been 20 y/o.
        I used to run and do muay-thai everyday, and i could cum only when i want. Since i became sedentary, the PE started. I will start sprnting today and try to get my stamina back and will report to you guys. I also believe only jogging and light running is not enough, like you said.

One curious thing is when i take Ecstasy my PE disappears and i become the master of sex, i can have sex with total control for HOURS.

Comment

I never put two and two together but I believe this. Not just sprinting though. When I was younger I always had preE. But 10 years ago I started working out and edging, and I no longer have preE. I feel like my frenellum is less sensitive now. Not sure if this is from exerxise, edging, or age. But put all 3 together and you should get rid of your preE.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

i don't know about you guys but, I just started working out last week. I did a bunch of basketball drills and was covered in sweat.. Really good work outs.I went 3 times last week and twice so far this week and will work out again. The thing is whenever I get done working idk if I could have sex. My dick is all shriveled and i'm dead ass tired. Is running supposed to have a post side effect like hours or days later? I just am not really horny during/after a workout.

Comment

Hours maybe.. but days??

Keep working out, eventually you'll get used to it and working out will actually boost your libido.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I am working out my whole life and I still have PE.And by working out I mean lifting heavy weights, springing, gymnastic, MMA and kickboxing.I don`t think it will cure PE.Also vigorious exercises leads to loss of important nutritions such as magnesium, zinc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  Hours maybe.. but days??

Keep working out, eventually you'll get used to it and working out will actually boost your libido.
                  Well its only after the workout that i'm not really into sex. Not like hours or even a day after.

Comment

Dangler
                    Senior Administrator
                    ☼ Wizard ☼
                    White Tiger Award 2015
                    Last edited by Dangler; 07-02-2016, 05:19 PM.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey DingDong, do you think someone who lived mostly a sedentary life will see benefits sooner compared to someone who is actually physically fit already?
                      BPEL: 7
                      NBPEL: 6.3
                      EG: 5.5
                      Glans Girth: 4.5

Goals: To overcome premature ejaculation before engaging in any penis enlargement.

Comment

Originally posted by DingDongCure
                        Hello Jay48,

I think no matter if you're physically fit already or lead a sedentary life, both have to take it really to the next level to see improvement in bed. Sprints require really much power and willpower, and all the sports I've done never have required this much from me. I was inactive for 2 years before doing sprints (but had Pre E my whole life), so you could say I was an inactive person and the results came surely within one month. But it should work for both groups at the same tame when 15-18 100 meter sprints can be done at full intensity, 3-4 times a week (I sprint nearly everyday).
                        If other sports did not require this much effort you were not trying hard enough at them.

Comment

I have heard positive things about sprints/cardio on sexual stamina as well. The other benefit of sprints are that they work your core, I have recently been taking more notice of the effects of having a weak core. When laying down and lifting one of my legs for example, without thinking I don't really activate my core to assist in this movement which I think is putting additional stress on my PF to complete the movement and almost every time I will have an IK. When I consciously activate my core though these IK are much easier to control. Sprinting is extremely beneficial on the core. I Have recently started going to the gym regularly to get in shape and assist my Prem-e (although I am finding it tough to keep my motivation strong enough to really push myself), I have been meaning to add in sprints/cardio as well. It can be quite hard to find the time in a day for work, food, gym AND PE workout as well as prem-e workouts!!

Comment

Originally posted by DingDongCure
                            Hello TheGoat,

I've been working out my whole life too, like intensive fightsports, jogging, lifting heavy weight 4 times a week...but this has never done anything for my Pre E. Since I have build up to 15-18 sprints of 100 meters, I no longer have any problems. And you must have 3-4 sprint sessions each week. You must feel like you're almost dead after each workout and it must leave you with an aching body. Hope you will get more into sprints, because it really makes a difference!
                            Ok, you have my attention.Like I said, I am working my whole life, but not specifically sprint workouts.Now is summer and I will start doing them regularl.Can you answer me a few questions?As far as sprints, you are saying you are doing 15-18 sprints per workout, 3-4 times per week.How long as distance is each sprint and what is you rest between them?As far as premature ejaculation, please be very specific.What was your time prior sprinting, and what is now?And more specifically, what is your time during non-stop thrusting.Like, lets say doggy style.How long can you thrust in a woman in doggy, without stopping, and how long was prior sprinting?I will be grateful if you answer me more specifically

Comment

I would like to know that to. Some of us here can have slow sex with some small breaks for an hour, but the problem comes with continuous thrusting. Especially in positions like doggy style. The wish is to thrust hard in doggy style for several minutes for many of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X