Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone get IKs while getting erect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone get IKs while getting erect?

Hi all,
    I just realised that what I am experiencing may not be normal. When my penis is going from flaccid to erect, I notice involuntary kegels. These are not a flutter type kegel but a strong involuntary clench that forces blood into my penis to make it erect. If I don't get the involuntary kegels, I stay only partially erect.

Is this normal? Does anyone else have it? Is blood just supposed to flow into your penis naturally without the involuntary kegels?

I get those IKs too sometimes when getting erect, but not always. Sometimes I also get them while just being kissed by my woman.

I think it is a result of the bad habit, kegel while masturbating. Also when I first started out getting blowjobs in my youth I always kegelled in order to get a bigger penis head and feel a bit bigger in the girls mouth.

Do reverse kegel and deep squating, where you rest in the bottom position that will make your pelvic floor relax.

Also I do the trick of when I penetrate my woman for the first time during sex, I thrust around 10 times, to get it all wet and ready. Then I go deep and stops and kisses my woman intensively for just around 10 seconds while I am strongly focused in my mind to relax completely in my pelvic floor. This helps me a lot. When I begin to thrust I always start of slow and deep, to warm up my woman, but also my self. Then when it begins to get intense sex I have now getting used to the sensation, in fact when you begin to thrust faster it is actually like the friction is getting a bit less.

conclusion: Try using the penetration trick. And practice reverse-kegels and deep squating they have lowered my IKs alot.

Comment

Working...
    X