Stud 100 or Promescent??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stud 100 or Promescent??

I usually last about 6-7 minutes, 3-5 if its really good. I dont have pe but the thought of being able to last 20-30 minutes with full control sounds great and so I was looking at ways to last longer when I came across both of these products. The reviews are great with many people saying they are now lasting much longer since using it, basically its just a spray that numbs your penis but according to these reviews your still able to feel sensation. Has anyone tried any one of these and what was your experience? Probably not going to get it because it is expensive but I am intrested to see if any of you have tried it.

I used it only 2 times. First time i sprayed once, and it worked somehow, but still got almost full sensation.

Second time i applied it 3 times and it worked but not how i expected it. After 3 mins. my penis got numb and i lost errection.

Now i use it for pain relief
    Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
    Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
    Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
    Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
    Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
    Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
    Mar 16
    BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
    EG 6.38

Comment

So how long did you end up lasting when you sprayed once? And yeah I read some reviews on how if you use to much you can lose your erection but three sprays is what they say to use so I dont know. Promescent is also very expensive, a tiny pocket trial size is 25 dollars. The main ingredient is just lidocaine but I do think the people who last under two minutes would benefit alot from it.

Comment

ALWAYS wear a condom when using any penis numbing spray or cream containing lidocaine. It has the same numbing effect on your partner otherwise, decreasing THEIR pleasure from sex.

Comment

Cant remember how long, but long enough for my gf to climax Dont use it like how it says, spray once on your most sensitive spot and you are good to go.

Yeah its pretty expensive, i think i paid 27€ for 12g bottle of STUD 100, but if you use it correctly, it works
          Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
          Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
          Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
          Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
          Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
          Mar 16
          BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
          EG 6.38

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            ALWAYS wear a condom when using any penis numbing spray or cream containing lidocaine. It has the same numbing effect on your partner otherwise, decreasing THEIR pleasure from sex.
            +1
            Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
            Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
            Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
            Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
            Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
            Mar 16
            BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
            EG 6.38

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              Supposedly Promescent is the first numbing spray that does not numb your partner

Comment

Originally posted by chris13 View Post
                Supposedly Promescent is the first numbing spray that does not numb your partner
                Thats what they say.

If it can numb you, be sure that it can do the same to her
                Spray doesnt know if he lands on a man or in a woman

They advise to wait a few mins. for spray to be fully absorbed, so the partner doesnt get the same numbing effect.
                Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
                Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
                Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
                Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
                Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
                Mar 16
                BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
                EG 6.38

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
                  Thats what they say.

If it can numb you, be sure that it can do the same to her
                  Spray doesnt know if he lands on a man or in a woman

They advise to wait a few mins. for spray to be fully absorbed, so the partner doesnt get the same numbing effect.
                  Yeah I was going to say that if it doesnt absorb then it would definitely numb your partner but once it does absorb you would be good to go.

Comment

Cant remember how long, but long enough for my gf to climax Dont use it like how it says, spray once on your most sensitive spot and you are good to go.

Yeah its pretty expensive, i think i paid 27€ for 12g bottle of STUD 100, but if you use it correctly, it works
                    What made you stop using it?

Comment

Originally posted by chris13 View Post
                      What made you stop using it?
                      Now i can control my ejaculation much better, and i feel no need to use it again. It was just a quick solution.
                      Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
                      Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
                      Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
                      Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
                      Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
                      Mar 16
                      BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
                      EG 6.38

Comment

Now i can control my ejaculation much better, and i feel no need to use it again. It was just a quick solution.
                        That is good to hear, I do think I am going to get the stud 100 and try it out just for fun since it is much cheaper then the other spray. I will write back on this forum to let you all know how it went.
                        Last edited by chris13; 07-26-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

You can get stud for about $5 shipped on eBay. It works jut as good IMO.

The issue with both stuff and prom about numbing your partner is you have to let It dry completely. I have no issue numbing my partner if you wait 5-10 minutes before going in.

Comment

Working...
                          X