Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the guys who have not found a solution

A slightly more extreme approach...

Research into steroids, in particular DHT's. Adding more dht will give you incredibly more control over your penis, not to mention the size and erection strength boost too. Not to mention there are also other PEDs such as CABER that allow you to keep an erection after orgasm as if you had no just came at all.

Look into it, using steroids imo is better than being a premature ejaculator for life.

I don't know if this is a violation to talk about on this site, if it is the modz are welcomed to delete this post.

That is an awful idea. No disrespect but that's a temporary solution . Just like anything in life there are no shortcuts you have to be willing at any moment to sacrifice who you are for what you will become . This means putting in the work to cure PE it will be a long hard process but worth the reward . I'm a prime example . Went From not even minute man (below a minute) to being able to last atlesst 30mins from 6 months of countinous, hard, stressful, process of increasing my stamina . It is possible without medicine, doctors , whatever . Read the forums , study it daily , find a routine and consistence!!! KEYword ! Consistence stick to it and you can beat PE

Comment

I wouldn't advise that. Many people believed steroids to be a cause of pre e. And dht excess binds to the prostate and enlarges it.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy8228 View Post
        I wouldn't advise that. Many people believed steroids to be a cause of pre e. And dht excess binds to the prostate and enlarges it.
        steroids dont cause pre e. You should do more research on that.

Yes they do make the prostate bigger, however that is not always a bad thing. Anyway this thread wasn't for people who found success with whats offered here. It was for those who were not able to cure/work around it using the methods here.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGetBigGODDAMMIT View Post

Yes they do make the prostate bigger, however that is not always a bad thing. Anyway this thread wasn't for people who found success with whats offered here. It was for those who were not able to cure/work around it using the methods here.
          No no no. DHT will make your hair fall out BTW. Steroids will do nothing for you as far as PE. Plus what steroids exactly they all work in different ways. You talking straight up test or Dbol or something like anavar?

Let's hear your knowledge speak for it's self, let's hear specific steroids and the cycle you plan or do you just intend on using for life? If you don't cycle steroids you will be on them for life because you will destroy your own production of test and estrogen.

I would like to hear your well thought out plan.
          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
          8 X 6 goal
          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Its a very bad idea. The endocrine system is WAYYYYYY more complex than it sounds. Just putting in your body one hormones wont make miracles. True, the effects will be awesome but in the long term you're making things worse. That is why doctors even thought they are extremely negligent in prescribing HRT, at least they are careful in using only testosterone and not other compounds. As DHT you can inject drostanolone propionate for example which is a direct derivative of DHT. But that of course will suppress your own testosterone production and eventually just having high DHT in your body and low LH and FSH and TSH will develop other negative symptoms.

CABER IS NOT a steroid. Caber or cabaser or cabergoline or dostinex or another similar drug called bromocriptine, are prolactin antagonists. They are mostly used in parkinson patients and the side effects are pretty bad. Severe lethargy, lack of energy, sleepiness, no to mention they have been linked to heart attacks.

Drugs are never a solution. As I have said over and over again, they only treat symptoms, do not resolve the underlying condition, and make things worse in the long term with horrible side effects and new health issues.

Try all the available ways to potentiate your own body to find its balance. And that is achieved through proper nutrient therapy. Besides all the proven techniques to improve your PE or ED, nutrition is imperative.

Comment

Notice i said "believe" to be a cause. This is a highly discussed thing in the fitness/bodybuilding world so i have done research. Its not so much the introduction of steroids but when cycling off. So unless you are planning on doing roids forever again i wouldn't recommend it.

Im not trying to be a prick but this is horrible advice. Temporary fix with long term possible side effects

Comment

1) As stated Caber isn't a steroid. Its used for prolactine control on steroids like Deca and Tren.
                2) If you are wanting to control prolactin levels to aid in post cumming stamina there are many natural alternatives.

For me the natural options work even with outside sources of prolactin in your blood. Dont underestimate some supplements.

Comment

Thanks for bringing up the topic, Lets!

There are, obviously, several challenges with the use of steroids. My primary concerns are:

1. Because it's a treatment that enters the entire body, side effects are a huge concern - everything from hair loss to prostate enlargement and more

2. It doesn't actually treat the problem. The use of DHT simply masks the issue.

Instead of putting a band-aid on the problem -- wouldn't it be better to actually fix the problem that is causing the premature ejaculation? This way you won't be dependent on steroids to ensure you can function sexually at the level you want?

A strongly recommend you read this -- https://www.pegym.com/articles/premature-ejaculation
                  Kimberly
                  PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
                    1) As stated Caber isn't a steroid. Its used for prolactine control on steroids like Deca and Tren.
                    2) If you are wanting to control prolactin levels to aid in post cumming stamina there are many natural alternatives.

For me the natural options work even with outside sources of prolactin in your blood. Dont underestimate some supplements.
                    Not sure why every one is saying CABER isn't a steroid...where did I ever say it was?
                    Just lol @using natural treatments to lower prolactin.
                    The dose of it would be lower than prakinsons patients and side effects are pretty rare at that dose.

Also note I never said take this or take that, I said research into steroids people. If you were to do it you would have to run testosterone plus any addition compounds. I just don't feel like explaining this all here when there are so many well written articles/forum posts on steroids.

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
                    Thanks for bringing up the topic, Lets!

There are, obviously, several challenges with the use of steroids. My primary concerns are:

1. Because it's a treatment that enters the entire body, side effects are a huge concern - everything from hair loss to prostate enlargement and more

2. It doesn't actually treat the problem. The use of DHT simply masks the issue.

Instead of putting a band-aid on the problem -- wouldn't it be better to actually fix the problem that is causing the premature ejaculation? This way you won't be dependent on steroids to ensure you can function sexually at the level you want?

A strongly recommend you read this -- https://www.pegym.com/articles/premature-ejaculation
                    Again, never said you MUST do this. If you don't want to risk it don't do it lol. Seems like this is touchy subject here.

Comment

Not sure why every one is saying CABER isn't a steroid...where did I ever say it was?
                      Just lol @using natural treatments to lower prolactin.
                      The dose of it would be lower than prakinsons patients and side effects are pretty rare at that dose.

Also note I never said take this or take that, I said research into steroids people. If you were to do it you would have to run testosterone plus any addition compounds. I just don't feel like explaining this all here when there are so many well written articles/forum posts on steroids.

Again, never said you MUST do this. If you don't want to risk it don't do it lol. Seems like this is touchy subject here.
                      Just lol huh.
                      Ok last 3 cycles deca - npp - tren.... those aren't prolactin based r they???
                      Gyno = none
                      Sex drive = fine

Sure dopamine levels have NOTHING to do with prolactin....

Go ahead pop CABER n rub down in dht have fun.

Yea explain steroids to me please. Lord knows idk.
                      Truth is there are only a handful of people active on this board a) entertain the idea of acceptable roids use b) speak intelligently on the matter. You just wrote off several of them.
                      gms585
                      Last edited by gms585; 07-29-2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Taking steroids is the answer for a few, but most don't like the idea. Instead, here is a website offering natural alternatives to taking steroids. It's not a site selling a solution, just offering natural ways to increase DHT.

< google anabolicmen >
                        Tamora
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Aug 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Tamora; 07-29-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

If you are in your 20s, steroids for any reason are stupid. Cabee is used during Deca or Tren cycles to keep prolactin in check. Many people experience leaking fluid from their nipples so they take Caber. Deca and Tren kill your sex drive so Caber is used to combat the effects. It will not help with preE.

Ive been cycling Testosterone for 5 years with no side effects that I know of. The reason I do is because my T levels are about 260. Too low. My boners are good, but zero sex drive. Like a hottie could be right in front of me but my dick is just not interested.

The reason I cycle is because I still want kids. After one or two it will be HRT for life.

My point being, unles you needs steroids for medical reasons do not touch them. To many stories of guys popping this or that at 25 then wonder why their dick doesn't work anymore. Steroids are no joke and can do serious harm to your body.
                          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                            If you are in your 20s, steroids for any reason are stupid. Cabee is used during Deca or Tren cycles to keep prolactin in check. Many people experience leaking fluid from their nipples so they take Caber. Deca and Tren kill your sex drive so Caber is used to combat the effects. It will not help with preE.

Ive been cycling Testosterone for 5 years with no side effects that I know of. The reason I do is because my T levels are about 260. Too low. My boners are good, but zero sex drive. Like a hottie could be right in front of me but my dick is just not interested.

The reason I cycle is because I still want kids. After one or two it will be HRT for life.

My point being, unles you needs steroids for medical reasons do not touch them. To many stories of guys popping this or that at 25 then wonder why their dick doesn't work anymore. Steroids are no joke and can do serious harm to your body.
                            The only thing I strongly disagree with here is this statement
                            " Tren kill your sex drive "
                            IDK what Tren you've done but whoo buddy thats the opposite of what it does.
                            Let me tell you Tren will make you think literally every woman is hot. EVERY woman.
                            If I had Jackxxx career I'd be a Tren junkie. The erections are none stop. My wife needs a script for Vicodin shes so sore when I'm on Tren.

Comment

Google "tren sex drive". Tren drastically increases prolactin which is why it shouldn't be run on its own. But everyone is different. However the vast majority feel it hurts libido.
                              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                              X