Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First PE at 28

Hi all, my first post.

I've never had problems with PE before and would even say my stamina was above average.

I've always has a thing for black women and have recently started a relationship with a black woman. We've tried to have sex 6 times and as soon as the tip of my penis brushes against her public hair, I ejaculate before I even get inside.

She's exceptionally understand but need some advice and help!

David

Since it is your first time with PE and since it is a new woman, maybe you should try some tricks to just getting used to be naked with your sexy woman.

Tell your self that you will only fuck her if you manage to give her 30minutes massage. If you have troubles keeping you from ejaculation when you penis touch her, then keep your boxers on.

First start with the back, since you then can concentrate better, knowing that she want look at you. You will probably get a boner by massaging her body, but use the time to get used to the arousal. Do light RKs if you experience any IKs. After 30 minutes turn her around such that you massage her on the front. The breast, stomach and face. (Women love getting their face massaged very softly). She will love this and not feel it as training at all. (You do not even need to tell her why you are doing this, let her just think you are so nice.)

After 30 minutes (1 hour total), you begin to move your hands to her pussy. You will get very aroused now, but remember you have used a total hour to get used to handle that, so you will gain control. Warm her up, insert your penis. But instead of thrusting, just keep you penis in her while you are massaging her body, breast etc. maybe turn her around and penetrate her in doggy, without thrusting just massage her back.

Eventually you can thrust more and more while still massaging her. I used this as some training for my PE (which I actually think is gone now) And my woman she just loves it.

Good luck, I hope it wasn't to messy to read, I am on my way out to get some drinks.

Comment

Working...
    X