Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming Multi-Orgasmic Man - The Clinical/Secular Way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming Multi-Orgasmic Man - The Clinical/Secular Way?

Dear Gymnasts,

Most of the material about becoming multi-orgasmic seems to be geared toward Eastern philosophies or as some say "woo woo" stuff.

Is there any blog posts, books, videos, etc that approach the multi-orgasmic path from a clinical or secular viewpoint?

I remember finding an excellent secular blog post on this subject online but for some reason I can't find this in my archives (e.g. Evernote).

Any insights?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

I have taught mmo onsite for years. There have at times been posts and thread on open forum notably MinuteMan's seminal work. Most of the info though is inside the dry orgasm and mmo club would you like a link.?

Comment

Like Pegasus said, there are great information in this site. If you take the time to look for it.

Here's "Minuteman's Dry Orgasm Guide" , and here's another article from another website I found "How to Have Non-Ejaculatory Orgasms".

brush
      13/4/2016 => EL: 7.0 inches/18.0cm - EG: 5.5/14cm
      16/5/2016 => EL: 7.4 inches/19.0cm - EG: 5.5/14cm
      30/8/2016 => EL: 7.8 inches/20cm

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        I have taught mmo onsite for years. There have at times been posts and thread on open forum notably MinuteMan's seminal work. Most of the info though is inside the dry orgasm and mmo club would you like a link.?
        MMO? Mixed Martial Orgasms?

I think you're taking "Sex as Weapon" a little too seriously.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Male multi orgasm (mmo) is an often used abbreviation onsite.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...y-orgasms.html

Comment

Working...
            X