Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and ideas needed with possible nerve/muscle problem

Hi there!

I'm new here as a registered user but been lurking here for an year almost. I've been doing PE for an year almost also and I started because I had (and have still) premature and sensitivity problems.

I'm not going to pour my whole medical history in here because I think that's not necessary but for a short info I started masturbation at a very young age and I'm left handed which has caused my penis to lean to the right and it's right side being higher than the left side of it. I know that this can be put in order with a good training but my actual problem seems to be in nerves.

Here's the thing. My left side of the penis and perineum are quite sensitivity resistant but that's not the case with right side. There is some sort of extremely irritable hot spot in the right area where scrotum meets perineum and it radiates from there to the rest of the right perineum and to the right side of the penis and a top of it's base.

This problem seems to be the only thing that causes me to have involuntary kegels because of the nerve irritation the right side compresses automatically. This can cause overwhelming tingling sensations that can easily cause an sudden premature ejaculation. There are also some mild aching in the perineum area (mostly right sided) time to times which seem to be nerve related because I can feel it mildly in couple of areas and then it's gone.

I'm sorry if my writing is boring in length but I've been searching these forums for this problem and haven't found anything that seems to be related to my problem. If there's someone who can give some thoughts about this it would be greatly appreciated.

Edging with a fleshlight seems to make it better with time and I know that nerve problems can take a lot of time to be fixed properly. The training seems to dull/normalize the nerve responses so they can be easily controlled that felt impossible even as an idea in the past.

But again thank you for anyone who can shed some light to this,

MasterWand

Seek a physiotherapist who specializes in the pelvic floor. It sounds like a medical condition with a specific cause and cure where listening to idiots on an internet forum could be dangerous.

Beat you to it Pegasus.
    Nerdy Stuff for PreE Beginners

Comment

Yeah about it. I've been in physiotherapist and also an urologist who said there was nothing wrong. No scar tissue like in the peyronies and she said that I should continue with my training routine. I think it has something to do with a way I learned to have orgasms when I was younger or at least it's a big part of it.

Comment

If your phsio & doc both say you're fine, try edging instead of masurbation and focus more by using your right hand, instead of your left. That, combined with the fleshlite, a good K:RK routine, some yoga poses (dog/cat) and Hindi squats might be all you need to balance your pelvic floor, allowing you to control your IK's while having sex or edging.

Comment

Have you tried massage tennis ball etc?

Comment

Well I haven't been masturbaiting for over an year now. I just referred how I learned to masturbate when I was younger. I has been only edging for me letting myself to release couple times a week after training session. And yes I've been using my right almost only ( like 90%).

What comes to my training routine it involves doing 5min hindi squat stance, 20min straightening/stretching my back on a foam roller ( I have anterior pelvic tilt), 10min pillow stretch using the foam roller as a pillow ( Something I recommend to buy), stretching buttocks and hamstrings, 15min tennis ball massage (note to pegasus ) , 20 30sec reverse kegels and that 20min of edging.

I do edging routine daily and other exercises 3-5 times a week. I did tennis ball massage when driving also but it wasn't so effective with a car seat and too much clothes + possibly overdoing it so I quit that.

I know that these things can take time. These nerve things have been deep rooted to my system for a long time so rewiring and fixing them takes time and patience. I've already gained back so much and I keep gaining note with time. Correct mindset is the key to everything. I've adapted that it takes what it takes and that's it. If the goal is half a year away then it is. No need to rant about the process because with training and time it eventually comes to a point where you wanted to be anyway.

Sorry about a long posts. Had lot to talk about.

Comment

A physio may help with this.

Comment

Yeah it is helping. Those foam roller exercises are from a physio therapist. So my training is a combination everything in the same package type of an exercise.

I know that this problem will be fixed. Someday I don't have it anymore. What day it is I cannot answer but it's someday in the future.

Comment

What does the physio say about your back/pelvis?

Comment

Physio confirmed that I have an anterior pelvic tilt and also that I'm not as stretchy to the left than I'm to the right. This is because of a bad habit laying on the computer.

Comment

I'm quite sure it's some sort of combined nerve/muscle problem. There was a time when even that my penis started to get erected caused premature ejaculation because of the irritation of the right side. This can still be achieved by lightly pressing right side down from base of the penis when erected. It's like the right side can't support it's own weight and jams causing PE.

Comment

I was browsing these forums and I think I found the problem. The problem very likely is the right IC muscle which seems to be a lot stronger and thighter than the left one which is quite the opposite to the right side. It's always relaxed like the other muscles. This makes sense with my history.

Comment

Working...
                        X