Success. Finally!!!! DO NOT GIVE UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success. Finally!!!! DO NOT GIVE UP

Well i wish i could say it has been a fun ride, but it sure hasn't. Ive had pre e for a long time. Like over ten years. Over the past 2 or three days i can now control how long i want to last. Even if i haven't ejaculated in a few days. I can also mmo. Over ten years it took but for whetever reason something in my mind and body just clicked.

Ive had this pre e for a long time. Probably before many people on this site were even able to have sex haha. Im in my 30s. It started with kegels over ten years ago. They worked... Temporarily. Then the pre e came back worse. Obviously i did what every rationale guy did.... Panicked. Stressed started avoiding sex. Had sex here and there and each time it literally got worse. So at this point perfomance anxiety was an understatement. And the pre e got even worse. At one point there were a few occasions where i did ejaculate before any stimulation. Those of you that can relate know the feeling.

Fast forward to about 2-3 years ago after stumbling here one day. Started reading and learning. Trying new things. Edging. Kegels reverse kegels. Arousal control breathing. Multiple fleshlights. Guess what. I still came in under 30 seconds almost everytime.

I up until about 2 days ago still dealt with this. I was ready to give up. Or give medication a try. about a week or two ago i decided to stop everything. I thought well ive tried it all im just screwed. I stopped exercises i stopped edging i just stopped it all. I came on here once or twice in that time to see if anything new and to ask a question to someone about their routine. But that was it.

A few days ago my wife wanted to have sex. And sadly most times i would say im not in the mood because i knew it would take longer to get undressed then to have sex. But i said fuck it and told her i was going to try something. Well as usual 15 seconds into it and im about to blow. I didnt!!!! I held a kegel. I honestly thought dam i didnt do it because it felt so good. My penis stayed hard, rock hard actually, and i kept going. I also still had the drive to keep going. Very different from trying to go a second round where you lose some of that desire. So now after a good ten minutes i was nearing ponr again. Ill be dammed but i again was able to kegel with an even better feeling then the first time. Still had an erection still had drive ( although i was getting tired at this point). So i keep going and after quite some time reached that point but this time my wife and myself have had enough and i let myself go. WOW thats all i can say. I felt great my wife felt great but not for her but because she knew i felt like a man.

Im sorry this is long guys il try and speed it up. So the next day i went back to the exercises on this site with a new look. Did my kegel routine did my reverse kegels and my breathing exercises. I went to edge that night for the first time in a while and i felt ponr in seconds as usual. I backed off for a second to regain myself and take a deep breath and continued. So im going for a min or so i start to feel the tingle i took a deep breath. At this moment a reverse kegel sort of just happened and i knew it. For whatever reason i noticed the feeling of it. The movement. I stopped for a moment in amazement. I started up again but this time when i got that tingle "I" perfomed a reverse kegel and sure as the day i was born i was brought back to a tolerable level. I was ecstatic. Over and over the same thing this edging session. It was actually so fun i started using kegels and reverse kegels to go up and down. And it worked like a charm every time. That evening i was so happy i initiated for the first time in over a year sex with my wife. I was able to repeat the same techniques with her as well. To be honest weve had sex more in the past few days then we have in a year and i can controll it each time.

I dont really know how to even imagine how my body just decided to finally use all the knowledge provided by you guys on this site. But it works. And it can change your life. I have never felt better mentally and physically. I have a new outlook on life. The people and techniques on this site have changed my life. Its just a matter of coordinating and fine tuning your body. I realize this was very long and many of you will not read it, but for the ones that do, do not give up. That is failure. Trying is without success is not. Maybe for the slow learners like myself it just takes more time for our stubborn bodies to get it down. I was as bad as many of you. Probably worse. At points i thought this site was filled with useless info cuz it never worked for me just like many of you do when it doesnt work for you. But everything on this site that i tried works. It just took me a while to figure it all out.

YOU GUYS CAN DO IT! No medication no deathgrip no fleshlight. Just you. Dont give up.

Thank you to this site and the people here that contribute. There are too many to list them all. But you all have changed my life. Many thanks

Nice job. Is it reverse kegel or regular kegel that you perform near PONR? Does it feels like DO, or is it not that close to PONR?

Comment

Originally posted by JanTantra View Post
      Nice job. Is it reverse kegel or regular kegel that you perform near PONR? Does it feels like DO, or is it not that close to PONR?
      I can use both now. And yes DO

Comment

I never thought id say any of this stuff guys but it works. Im actually starting to read the enlargement forums now figuring what the hell i spent probably an hour a day on pre e why not take that time to work on a little size now. Especially while i have all this new motivation

Comment

Working...
        X