Desensatizing Creams and Sprays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desensatizing Creams and Sprays?

Has anyone had any luck with any of these products? I realize that this is mostly an anxiety issue for me. I was wondering if perhaps having this a sort of "back up" plan might help ease my fears. I found this one product on this web site:

http://www.stoppingprematureejaculation.us/stoppingprematureejaculation

Any experiences?

c.

Would try natural methods first.

Comment

Agreed, don't become used to using chemicals. The manual techniques will take a little time to master but are free and way more effective.
      If you build it, she will cum!

Aug 04 BPEL X EG 6.2" x 4.5" Flaccid 3.75" x 4.0"
      Aug 11 BPEL X EG 7.25" x 5.125" Flaccid 5.0" x 5.0"

On a mission.

Comment

I have tried sprays, creams and even those 'extended pleasure' condoms. I used them regularly for several years. Yes, they do (can) make you last longer. The best way to describe it is like having a whiskey dick. It makes the outside of your dick numb, but you still sort of get a sensation on the inside.

Personally, the benefits do NOT outweigh the drawbacks. Because you can't feel much of your dick you do not know how hard you are going and if you are being too rough on yourself. I am uncircumcised with a frenulum breve (which puts me in a special category I guess) so sometimes I get micro tears on the underside of my head that are made much worse by the desensitizing because I don't know I have injured myself tell after the effects wear off.

Also, they make sex less enjoyable. Both intercourse and your orgasm suffer because you can't feel your member. Also, it can make it difficult to get hard or stay hard.

Like I said I used them for several years... now I look back at it like a mistake. I was so worried about cumming too quickly that I didn't realize how much I was missing. Remember the average sex is only about 5 minutes (sure this is contested but it seems to be a consensus).

At first I would last 5 mins top. I would say I last about 20-25 mins now. I accredit this to edging and kegels (and getting older). Those two exercises allowed me to understand my penis which has gave me better control. I also get harder and shoot farther ( I now shoot at least 3 feet on a regular basis).

So, yes they work. But I don't recommend them anymore.

Comment

Chris, I gather your problem is cumming too quick with women. Is it also a problem you have when you are going solo? When you masturbate, do you cum quickly or make it last?

Comment

Maybe just Spam
            VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Good call, Ideal. I banned him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2061 View Post
                Has anyone had any luck with any of these products? I realize that this is mostly an anxiety issue for me. I was wondering if perhaps having this a sort of "back up" plan might help ease my fears. I found this one product on this web site:

http://www.stoppingprematureejaculation.us/stoppingprematureejaculation

Any experiences?

c.
                Don't use them!

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Would try natural methods first.
                Exactly!

Originally posted by Kdub View Post
                Agreed, don't become used to using chemicals. The manual techniques will take a little time to master but are free and way more effective.
                Ditto

Originally posted by ldee View Post
                I am uncircumcised with a frenulum breve (which puts me in a special category I guess) so sometimes I get micro tears on the underside of my head
                Lucky you for staying intact. I was lucky enough to keep a hell of a frenulum myself even though I am cut. While restoring my foreskin, however, I have experienced these same micro-tears, very painful, not only physically painful, but it is always painful to my heart to know that I have to stop restoring for a while, to let it heal.

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                Maybe just Spam
                REALLY??

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                Good call, Ideal. I banned him.
                Dammit, these bastards with their wannabe free adverts, and to think I wrote all that and put in all that effort, ugh!

Comment

No no, I banned a spammer and deleted the post right above Ideal's post -- NOT anyone else on this thread, including the guy who started it. I still think this is a very useful thread!

Comment

Thanks Batwoman, I hate shite like that.

I am all about telling the products I like, I mean, vaccutech.com, tlctugger.com, foreskinrestore.com, and x4labs.com are about it for products though.

I try to say good things about fastsize.com too because a personal friend who has used extenders for 5 years just got one and loves it, so I know its gotta be good.

But guys and effing creams for purchase, UGH, JUST GO GET SOME STINKIN' OLIVE OIL LIKE AARON'S BOOK SAYS!!!

Comment

Hey calixto, have you written reviews on the new Product Review pages? You really should if there are PE products you like!

Comment

Eh, I was thinking about it, but I have been really busy hammering out articles for Remek, as well as some other ideas we are working on. Anything particular you'd like to see?

Oh, and I hope you like my post about the feminine pumping experiment, I was really starting to like that thread after you spiced it up!

Comment

Just more reviews of things! Lots of guys are asking questions about products and discussing them on various threads, but it is hard for anyone to find those discussions since they often get buried on threads about other things. The more comments we can get on the Product Review pages, the better it will be for members looking for info. Good reviews or bad, getting reviews or recommendations into a handy place is important.

And yes, I plan to at least look into the feminine pumping equipment you mentioned! I'm not sure if I'm interested, but certainly curious.

Comment

Well, I would write reviews, but its really even better than free advertising, because its like "put to the test/experienced" product info, and it comes free to the company of the product.

Hmm, I am gonna have to think about this some more.

But yes, talk to your man and see if you would both like it, and do let me know, I wanna know what a woman really thinks about the feminine pumping system, looks so....................well just good ol' erotic I guess.

Comment

Sprays and creams are a complete waste of money! The one's that did anything not only made me void of sensation but also rubbed off onto my girlfriends parts as well so sex was even less fun!

I seriously recommend dealing with PE the natural way. Figure out why it is happening and you'll be able to deal with it much better.

Remember that applying creams etc is kind of embarrassing and kills the moment and you'll always run out so will be needing to spend money in the future!

Comment

Working...
                              X