X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premature ejaculation

Again,
    I'm doing PE for 2 weeks now.
    Any exercises for premature ejaculation?
    I cum pretty fast, I wish I could last longer, what can I do? Thanks in advance

Kegel bro. Kegel is magic.

Comment

Make sure to check out the premature ejaculation forum if you have any trouble with ejaculating to soon! It contains way more information than the answers you would get on this thread. ;p
      New run:
      16 july 2018:
      5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
      6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
      7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
      6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

Originally posted by Leroyjenkins View Post
        Again,
        I'm doing PE for 2 weeks now.
        Any exercises for premature ejaculation?
        I cum pretty fast, I wish I could last longer, what can I do? Thanks in advance

Hey Leory, your doing JPs routine, right. Well when your stretching from each side, out and down you should be doing 25 quick kegels. Your doing a total of 100. These will help build pelvic floor muscles. Read up on reverse kegels, you could do them after your routine or anytime during the day. I do equal amounts of both. Search edging and you will learn more. Good luck.

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Premature Ejaculation Forum.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

How many kegels should I do besides the routine which I do 100 of them?

Comment

Answer please

Comment

I suggest you read the stickies first . You should first learn reverse kegel (rk) and then equalise the number of rk to kegel.

Comment

Working...
                X