Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Never Reaching the PONR the Goal in Edging/Ballooning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Never Reaching the PONR the Goal in Edging/Ballooning?

I've been practicing edging for about a year. When I first started, I would reach the PONR in a couple minutes and then repeat that 3 times. In between each time I would wait till my EQ started going down and then I knew it was time for the next repetition. Also, I've been practicing doing reverse kegels as soon as I started to get involuntary kegels for a while and now I rarely get involuntary kegels while edging or ballooning and when I do I can control them.

At this point, I can go for about 20 minutes before reaching the PONR while masturbating at a pretty good pace. I always use lube and a light grip.

Is this the end goal?

Edging to firstly help eliminate pre e

Secondly to learn to control your arousal levels so you can stay in a tantric state without climax for extended time
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Well, the "goal" is to last longer. You train yourself, your body and mind, to have more stamina. Your goal is whatever you set.
      If you like 20 minutes, then... congrats!
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I keep saying edging is a wide area with many forms and some differences in goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
          Well, the "goal" is to last longer. You train yourself, your body and mind, to have more stamina. Your goal is whatever you set.
          If you like 20 minutes, then... congrats!
          I've read that some people say you shouldn't go for longer than 20 minutes because it can have reverse effects overtime where finishing becomes an effort.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
            I've read that some people say you shouldn't go for longer than 20 minutes because it can have reverse effects overtime where finishing becomes an effort.
            Wouldn't you like to last more than 20 minutes in bed? I know I like it, the longer the better. Keep working on that stamina.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

3 hours over here...
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The truth is few women want more than 20 min vigorous piv sex . It can be annoying having to "rush" yourself for the female partner.
                Pegasus
                Administrator
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                Last edited by Pegasus; 10-17-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                  Wouldn't you like to last more than 20 minutes in bed? I know I like it, the longer the better. Keep working on that stamina.
                  I'm not saying more than 20 minutes is bad. What I've read other people say is if you practice edging for more than 20 minutes for a long time then you will have to really try to ejaculate. I also get bored sometimes after 20-25 minutes of edging but I could last longer than that if I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    3 hours over here...
                    Nice. I don't have the attention span for that unfortunately. Do you edge for that long consistently or just sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
                      Nice. I don't have the attention span for that unfortunately. Do you edge for that long consistently or just sometimes?
                      Haven't edged/ballooned for hours in a very long time.. it's all in pelvic floor control.. once you hack it, you hack it!
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                      X